• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archie Comics

51 posts in this topic

I collect Archie Comics, just ask my daughter, Veronica, if I like them..

My favorites are the Life of Archie stories of the early 70's and the Christmas issues. Some good memories there.

i started to read archie in the later 70's myself. i would walk to the local newsstand who always got in the full line of digests.

I collect any comics with Archie. I've got all 8,000 plus digest and comics with Archie and/or one of his gang in them.

There are a few giveaways I'm still looking for and I never collected Katy Keene, so from time to time, I find a Katy with a short Archie story buried in side (still a way to treasure hunt for me)

:)

There's actually quite a few digests with those 2 page Katy Keene stories.

Yeah, prices are a little out of control lol

What issues are you looking for?

Pep#22,26,36,41

Archie#2,3, Annual#1

Yes, I have the Archie#1 !

Well, other than the Annual 1, you've picked the poster children for out of control prices lol

PM me with details of what conditions, etc. and I can keep you in mind when I'm shopping for upgrades :)

In all seriousness, I'm a huge Archie fan. I have complete runs of Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica, Reggie, Katy Keene, Ginger, Wilbur, Suzie...

Complete runs?! This is how you've spent your young life?

Even I needed a hobby!

Yup, not much available in even mid grade for Archie Annual 1 (thumbs u Of course, if you're OK with a place filler, you can get one for around $100. Not so much with those other books.

The ongoing thread is a great one, I wish it was more active. There is also a couple Archie threads in the Gold Comic section.

I am also a big Archie collector. My collection is 100% for reading and I have a lot of the keys and a huge collection. I have always collected digest as well. My budget limits me so I don't have any early big money books but I do my best.

143ksk is your man (thumbs u

:acclaim:

Here's a link to the Comics General Archie thread. There are a few more specialized ones in the Gold Section.

Favorite Archie Covers

Oh, and I collect everything Archie from 1941-1970, and select items post 1970.