• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Benefit thread for Nik (Nikelspot) and Little Baby Pierce. Recap pg. 39

425 posts in this topic

I'll add something too:

Avengers #'s 271-277: The Complete Masters of Evil Storyline by Roger Stern, John Buscema and Tom Palmer!

One of my favorite Avengers tales ever. Baron Zemo & his minions storm Avengers Mansion and take it over by force. The Avengers have to rally and retake it in a battle royale. :headbang:

I consider this to be Stern's crowning achievement! In addition, Buscema & Palmer's art is awesome here - Buscema only got better with age and he was on the top of his game here!

All issues in VF/NM or better. The lucky buyer will also get an Avengers surprise that is sure to make you happy! :applause: I'll cover shipping as well.

Asking $25.00

av274.jpg

av276.jpg

av277.jpg

:takeit:

I've bought plenty and now selling for the first time. I figured this would be a great way to start.

Bought this book from Greg Reece on these boards. This book has been pressed.

Brave and the Bold #89 CGC 8.5 *Pressed* $30 Shipping via Priority mail is on the house.

5639696398_6aa2eb0c46_z.jpg

:news:

I have paypal info for Nik, PM me if you need it :whee:

Going to tuck the wife in...will then recap the thread to get some organization going, and cross list it in announcement threads. In the meantime, keep it up guys this is fantastic :cloud9:

I'll add something too:

Avengers #'s 271-277: The Complete Masters of Evil Storyline by Roger Stern, John Buscema and Tom Palmer!

One of my favorite Avengers tales ever. Baron Zemo & his minions storm Avengers Mansion and take it over by force. The Avengers have to rally and retake it in a battle royale. :headbang:

I consider this to be Stern's crowning achievement! In addition, Buscema & Palmer's art is awesome here - Buscema only got better with age and he was on the top of his game here!

All issues in VF/NM or better. The lucky buyer will also get an Avengers surprise that is sure to make you happy! :applause: I'll cover shipping as well.

Asking $25.00

Wonderful! :applause:

I let everyone in General know, hopefully it continues to pick up steam.

Good man Mike (thumbs u

Be out for about 30 and then will do some of that housekeeping work...back in a few everyone :hi:

Fixed that for ya!

Now you crazy kids behave while Unca Heath is gone y'hear? :preach:

I've bought plenty and now selling for the first time. I figured this would be a great way to start.

Brave and the Bold #89 CGC 8.5 *Pressed* $30 Shipping via Priority mail is on the house.

All my best to Nik and his growing family.

I may post something in this thread soon too.

^^

- I have a TOMB OF TERROR #7 IN CGC 6.5 (NORTHFORD PEDIGREE)

No picture yet. It's on it's way back to me from CGC right now, freshly graded. Below are the notes. I'll take care of the shipping (inside USA) Just paypal the money to Nik directly.

$60 takes it.

Tomb of Terror 7 1/53 Harvey Publications Northford Universal 6.5 LIGHT TAN TO OFF-WHITE 6.5 Lee Elias cover

Warren Kremer Abe Simon

Moe Marcus and Rudy Palais art

STOCK PHOTO - STOCK PHOTO - STOCK PHOTO

epej3m.jpg

You are the man Brent...thanks for stopping by (worship)

MiracleMan 1 CGC 9.8 $60 each shipped in the U.S.

MiracleMan 1 CGC 9.2 Double Cover $70 Shipped in US.

MiracleMan 1 NM $12 each shipped in US.

OR

Take the whole lot for $150 Shipped in the US.

MiracleMan1.jpg

Also I will donate 10% of any sales from either of my sales threads to the cause.

- I have a TOMB OF TERROR #7 IN CGC 6.5 (NORTHFORD PEDIGREE)

No picture yet. It's on it's way back to me from CGC right now, freshly graded. Below are the notes. I'll take care of the shipping (inside USA) Just paypal the money to Nik directly.

$60 takes it.

Tomb of Terror 7 1/53 Harvey Publications Northford Universal 6.5 LIGHT TAN TO OFF-WHITE 6.5 Lee Elias cover

Warren Kremer Abe Simon

Moe Marcus and Rudy Palais art

STOCK PHOTO - STOCK PHOTO - STOCK PHOTO

epej3m.jpg

MiracleMan 1 CGC 9.8 $60 each shipped in the U.S.

MiracleMan 1 CGC 9.2 Double Cover $70 Shipped in US.

MiracleMan 1 NM $12 each shipped in US.

OR

Take the whole lot for $150 Shipped in the US.

MiracleMan1.jpg

Also I will donate 10% of any sales from either of my sales threads to the cause.

Also, above and beyond here...I LOVE this place :whee: