• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Showcase #22 CGC 6.5 Off-White Pages

18 posts in this topic

This is only my 3rd selling thread, but have sold many books to many boardies already and I've dealt with Richard Evans for many years.

1st :takeit: gets the book.

FREE Priority mail shipping with insurance and signature delivery confirmation.

I will accept check/MO.

Showcase #22 CGC 6.5 Off-White Pages - $7000

The last 6.5 sold for $7050 on comiclink and had Cream to Off-White pages. Very tough book above 6.0 and extremely scarce with better than CR/OW pages. But, you all probably know this. If not for the couple thin creases on the edge of the cover, this book is likely an 8.0 or better. Little to no spine wear, with full gloss and colors like the day it was printed. Also a very clean copy.

111571.jpg.080a4f24e69e9be20be3fb918140cf5e.jpg

111572.jpg.de66703b98e9168353bfb594db5fdd42.jpg

9.List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)

I'm not pulling this thread, as I'm in a good mood this morning, but please revise either your price to reflect the fees or pull the listing.

Thank you,

The Mgmt

9.List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)

I'm not pulling this thread, as I'm in a good mood this morning, but please revise either your price to reflect the fees or pull the listing.

Thank you,

The Mgmt

What`s the problem? ???

The OP`s initial post clearly says "I will accept check/MO." By not mentioning Paypal, the implication is he will not accept Paypal. (shrug)

Thank you,

The Mgmt

(shrug)

I saw this book raw at megacon a couple of years ago...sweet book for sure (thumbs u

Your former 6.5 ow...was very sweet too Rick!

(thumbs u