• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Buy Backs

11 posts in this topic

By "buy backs" do you mean books you used to own that you have bought back? Does this mean the actual book? or just another copy of the book you've sold off, and then re-purcahsed a copy again later?

Sold this book through the shop in the mid nineties...

marveltales153.jpg

Always remembered it but couldn't remember who I sold it to. One of our boardies has had it all this time and brought it back in a few months ago.

I had moved this to a Board member in the 90's, and then bought it back a while later (Indian Reservation copy, white pages):

100_0915.jpg

Ive never seen that cover before. I think im going to try and find one now i like it

interesting thread, I like it and would be happy to fill up some pages lol

I considered quantifying the title to read neophyte collectors -- Post Your Buy Backs

But the thread would sink to page 2 pretty fast.

interesting thread, I like it and would be happy to fill up some pages lol

I considered quantifying the title to read neophyte collectors -- Post Your Buy Backs

But the thread would sink to page 2 pretty fast.

hm

silverstreak_7.jpg

Well, this SS#7 isn't the Mile High copy that I lamentably sold off in the early '90s, but it is in similar condition (9.0-9.2, albeit cover cleaned, which is not an issue given the charm of this puppy).

Selling my Mile High books might as well have made me a neophyte collector. doh!

Sold this book through the shop in the mid nineties...

marveltales153.jpg

Always remembered it but couldn't remember who I sold it to. One of our boardies has had it all this time and brought it back in a few months ago.

(thumbs u