• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

Thx for sharing

Just recieved the final book yesterday

If everyone in this opp can send me the shipping fees ONLY($14), we can get this show on the road. My Paypal is mjeter4@live.com thx (thumbs u

They should be fantastic! I was talking to him the whole time he was doing that sketch haha. Post them here so I can see them. He also puts some of his profits into helping schools here get books. So you guys that bought are doing my country a big favor and I thank you guys! (worship)

Yep, great guy, a good chunk of his earnings go to charities and for helping people finish their studies.

By the way, I will take pictures / scans every time a piece gets done and post it here just so you guys get updated, also I hope no one forgot to add in their request the color of the inks. It is very important as he might go red on your sketch.

As for people wanting to get commissions and/or signatures only from Harvey, we can do it next time as I think we should finish this one first. Thank you all!

:news: I thank everyone for their patience and participation. THE sketch opp of 2011 will be starting shortly!

All students/imitators please bring a fresh box of pens and notebooks, this is the one to watch :devil:

:jokealert: