• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

These sketches are pure awesomeness. Those that were able to afford it, I both envy and hate you!!!!!!!!!!!

What about those of us who could not afford it but got one anyway? lol

I pitty you lol

(tsk)

They made the right choice :)

If you look at the pricing of recent opps on the boards Harvey wasn't that expensive 2c

These sketches are pure awesomeness. Those that were able to afford it, I both envy and hate you!!!!!!!!!!!

I pitty you lol

(tsk)

If you look at the pricing of recent opps on the boards Harvey wasn't that expensive 2c

lol you say that now but wait until they have to face the wrath of the wife. chair-to-the-head.gif

I pitty you lol

(tsk)

lol you say that now but wait until they have to face the wrath of the wife. chair-to-the-head.gif

That was the reason I got it. If not I would of had to face the wrath of the wife!

I pitty you lol

(tsk)

That was the reason I got it. If not I would of had to face the wrath of the wife!

I believe that with your wife Troy

I pitty you lol

(tsk)

I'm the king of my castle!

Now goodnight, my wife said I've been on the boards long enough for tonight :eek:lol

All jokes aside thank you to all participants in this opp :)

I pitty you lol

(tsk)

I'm the king of my castle!

Now goodnight, my wife said I've been on the boards long enough for tonight :eek:lol

All jokes aside thank you to all participants in this opp :)

Yeah that sounds like my house as well. As usual Mike another great opp.