• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvey Tolibao Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 slots

685 posts in this topic

268061_10151423021861056_705719435_n.jpg

..............and the cover even has a hidden Playboy Rabbit Head :headbang:

This is a "no owner" sketch by the way. Harvey did it during his free time and it's available for sale. Should anyone be interested, just PM me. (thumbs u

PM sent :takeit:

Mystery sketches?

Harvey has extra blanks and just does his thing :)

Can you/he hook a Cuban up?

What about an English/ Irishman that is basically an American since both sides of the family have been here for more generations than I care to explore?

Round 2 books are en route to CGC, my thanks to everyone for their patience

Round 3 details will be later this week for anyone interested. Harvey currently has 3 BOTB sketch awards so please don't miss out on this opportunity :)

Round 3 details will be later this week for anyone interested. Harvey currently has 3 BOTB sketch awards so please don't miss out on this opportunity :)

Thks Mike!

Please let it be after June or at least let me make the payment after said month. lol

Please let it be after June or at least let me make the payment after said month. lol

:foryou::)