• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As I approach the year mark in my time on the boards...

25 posts in this topic

I've learned:

1. A lot about a hobby that I THOUGHT I knew a lot about. For that, I thank you guys. You have made my interest in comics grow and my bank account dwindle.

and

2. You are all a bunch of girls who love to sissy fight.

I will now accept your congratulations for putting up with you dorks for a year.

I've learned:

1. A lot about a hobby that I THOUGHT I knew a lot about. For that, I thank you guys. You have made my interest in comics grow and my bank account dwindle.

and

I will now accept your congratulations for putting up with you dorks for a year.

:applause:

Congrats on the one year mark. . .I passed mine in March and did not realize it until reading your thread. . .and don't listen to Diggler. . .he's a bad influence on people. My mom said I could not play with him anymore!

I've learned:

and

:headbang:

I've learned:

and

:applause:

Congrats on the one year mark. . .I passed mine in March and did not realize it until reading your thread. . .and don't listen to Diggler. . .he's a bad influence on people. My mom said I could not play with him anymore!

:whee:

I've learned:

and

It's not your anniversary yet. You have another week.

You're premature, as I'm sure you've grown accustomed to in life. :foryou:

I've learned:

and

Ah, so true!

The great thing is that the learning just continues and the sissy fights get funnier!