• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay user bongo2001, and mydadsextras

146 posts in this topic

Bongo2001 finally sent payment.

However, meanwhile, I had to send other NPB reminders to two other buyers. One is still under discussion, the other one I had no other choice than close the case and get my fees refunded but I lost a sale. I added the buyer to my blocked list: mrpugdog

eBay has been horrible recently with more non-paying bidders than ever

Edited by pickycollector

Kyle is usually good if you send him an e-mail asking him for payment and mentioning that you do not want to go to NPB report.

the point is you shouldn't have to threaten the winner with a email. :tonofbricks: i think the dude is just slow on the short bus. hm

more eBay drama.

so bongo2001 wins another book from me last week. i sent him a message in the invoice stating that i'd like payment to be received in seven days, since last time it took him five weeks, after i had to file a NPB.

so a week goes by, and no response or payment. so i try to cancel the transaction via eBay. five minutes after i submitted my request, i get a email saying that my request was denied via bongo2001.

i'd highly recommend you add him to your blocked bidders list.

more eBay drama.

so bongo2001 wins another book from me last week. i sent him a message in the invoice stating that i'd like payment to be received in seven days, since last time it took him five weeks, after i had to file a NPB.

so a week goes by, and no response or payment. so i try to cancel the transaction via eBay. five minutes after i submitted my request, i get a email saying that my request was denied via bongo2001.

i'd highly recommend you add him to your blocked bidders list.

It just depends on how long you are willing to wait...I believe it's just because bongo buys SO MUCH STUFF that he falls behind and/or gets confused at what he has and hasn't paid for. He has won 5 or 6 of my auctions, most for items over $100, and ALWAYS pays...albeit usually 2-3 weeks and 2-3 reminders later (think 4 weeks was the longest). He is definitely good for it and I appreciate his business, but if you really NEED the money within a week or two, than you may want to block him.

but the point is that as soon as i filed a cancel transaction via eBay, he responds to it within five minutes. when i send him a invoice for payment. no response. nothing. zip. nada. so he does see the emails. i still haven't received payment from him.

seller beware

Hello my friends - tell me, is there a single thread someone her which lists all ebayer troublemaker buyers? I'd like to get them blocked, but surfing for threads to find them "one at a time" is difficult!

Thanks, really appreicate it!