• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Signature Auction Results, Astonishments, Shocks, Disappointments, etc.

417 posts in this topic

I can't log in to Heritage; can someone tell me what the ASM 2 and 4 in 9.6 sold for?

ASM #2 9.6: $65,725.00

ASM #4 9.6: $77,675.00

Thank you, sir.

Both went for much lower than I expected.

67 and 77k or thereabouts. liked the #3 at only low 20s better

Yeah, HG 3s rarely show up, and it's an important Spidey.

Do you guys think the auctions were held to early in the morning or was the time frame just fine?

Just curious.

I was watching a few OA pages but they went for more than I was willing/able to pay.

This Buscema/Klein page from Avengers #58 is a classic. It went for $6,572.

AVengers #58 page 10

I was also watching a fantastic Gene Colan Daredevil "fantasy" cover that went for $2K. In hindsight, I wish I'd bid on that one.

Colan DD fantasy cover

I stop watching a couple lots after the ASM 129 9.8 but all I know is I heard someone at the auction say pretty loudly "WOW" after the hammer hit on that book.

Wasn't paying attention and thought it ended up really high, then saw the end price and said wow also.

What did the ASM 129 go for?

I was afraid you were going to bid against me on the JIM #85, actually, but since you have that 9.4 white pages copy, why would you pursue an 8.5? I wish I could pursue the 9.6 copy coming up next week.

I was afraid you were going to bid against me on the JIM #85, actually, but since you have that 9.4 white pages copy, why would you pursue an 8.5? I wish I could pursue the 9.6 copy coming up next week.

....you don't know Tsimanga very well. He's not comfortable unless he has at least 30 copies of that issue on hand lol GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:eek:

I didn't bid on the JIM #85... (did you win it?)

I only bid on two books. This GH #1 and a Mile High police comics which I was about 2k short on my bid with.

I wish I could pursue the 9.6 #85 copy also... I'll wait till it comes back up for sale in 5 years and hope I win the lotto in the meantime..