• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What villains are bigger than the Hulk?

47 posts in this topic

My 6 year old son asked me and all I could come up with was Galactus. Google says the Abomination and maybe Juggernaut. I'm a little disappointed in my skillz as a comic nerd. How about a hand?

My 6 year old son asked me and all I could come up with was Galactus. Google says the Abomination and maybe Juggernaut. I'm a little disappointed in my skillz as a comic nerd. How about a hand?

Thor?

:whistle:

Does it have to be Marvel?

would depend on the meaning of bigger - if you mean taller & heavier, but not both, the list is small

If you mean one or the other, the Wendigo is, Juggernaut is not, Thanos is close, the Executioner, the Blob, Terrax, probably several others

The bi beast, the Sphinx (enhanced state), dark pheonix( enhanced state), the absorbing man ( enhanced) zzaxx, fin fang foom and several more oh the sentinel supreme hulk Ann. #7 !!!! Awesome!!

Giant Man when he wants to be. I actually think the list is long. But I am too lazy to make the list for you.

Of course it all depends on the difinition of "villain". Giant Man has been a villian and Hulk has been a hero, I think.

Even the Sub-Mariner was giant sized on some golden age covers. He is like the Hulk. A ;sometimes: villain.

This quote is from Mason Cooley.

"The tragic hero prefers death to prudence. The comedian prefers playing tricks to winning. Only the villain really plays to win."

So where does the Joker, Hulk, Sub-Mariner and Galactus fit into this quote?