• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funds for Brachycephaly Treatment - SOLD OUT!!

194 posts in this topic

My family is so thankful to all that everyone has contributed so far! We can't thank you enough. Although, most of the books I wanted to keep in my personal collection, there will always be another chance. Things to help my first kid's life is what's more important.

I have to go through the thread and see what's sold to whom and see where I am at that point. If I do need more funds, then I will list more books. For those who want their invoices, shoot me a PM and I'll try to send one tonight.

(worship) Thanks all! (worship)

Take 25% off the following :

Page 11:

TOS 58 F/g Cover split along spine. $20 **DONATED BY jkrk**

FF 67 VG+ Small stain only on cover. $15 **DONATED BY jkrk**

FF 69 F+ Interior tanning $12 **DONATED BY jkrk**

Thor 190 VGF & 192 F- $15 for the pair **DONATED BY jkrk**

My family is so thankful to all that everyone has contributed so far! We can't thank you enough. Although, most of the books I wanted to keep in my personal collection, there will always be another chance. Things to help my first kid's life is what's more important.

I have to go through the thread and see what's sold to whom and see where I am at that point. If I do need more funds, then I will list more books. For those who want their invoices, shoot me a PM and I'll try to send one tonight.

(worship) Thanks all! (worship)

You can always recall the one I've purchased at any time, my friend :thumbsup:

Take 25% off the following :

FF 67 VG+ Small stain only on cover. $15 **DONATED BY jkrk**

FF 69 F+ Interior tanning $12 **DONATED BY jkrk**

I feel compelled as the new FF guy around here to take these. :takeit:

PM me a paypal address. Thanks! :D