• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, I really have no idea...

12 posts in this topic

....I bought a small collection and these 2 were in it...not real experienced with them, and need some info (value?) etc

what say you experts

missamerica.jpg

....I bought a small collection and these 2 were in it...not real experienced with them, and need some info (value?) etc

what say you experts

missamerica.jpg

eBay them at no reserve.
certainly an option, but I wouldn't mind having a little info on them (shrug)

what say you experts

missamerica.jpg

eBay them at no reserve.
certainly an option, but I wouldn't mind having a little info on them (shrug)
doesn't appear to have a cover price on them, so my guess is they were giveaways or inserts of some sorts..not sure who would know...call Heritage :)

http://forums.ebay.com/thread.jspa?threadID=510105598&rw=true&start=45&print=true

That looks like the same mag to me. To be more specific, this bit:

The Catholic Miss of America - a monthly publication. This was an issue for June 1952. As you can see, while it is cute, it is not bringing any prizes for "Journal Beautiful" ... In fact this issue, unlike most issues through the years, was done entirely by the magazine's readers ... the whole issue, articles, stories, poetry - even including the comic serials, was created by children.

(shrug)