• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 6.5 - Universal Label - CLOSED

45 posts in this topic

I told my wife about the book and she was excited I was able to purchase it (thumbs u

Hell yeah! She's probably out spending the 3-5k you're gonna make on the book right now! lol

I told my wife about the book and she was excited I was able to purchase it (thumbs u

Hell yeah! She's probably out spending the 3-5k you're gonna make on the book right now! lol

trust me, those that know my wife knows she spends 3-5K regardless lol

I sense another ski trip coming on.

:whistle:

we are taking the entire family (all 6 of us) to Banff and Lake Louise this Christmas !

we are taking the entire family (all 6 of us) to Banff and Lake Louise this Christmas !

I'm a mind reader.

:insane:

I'm a mind reader.

been in the works since last year :baiting:

I'm a mind reader.

I wasn't about to brag, but I'm really good.

I'm a mind reader.

I wasn't about to brag, but I'm really good.

guess you all should visit while we are there

Excellent choice!

Excellent choice!

Let me know if you are coming and we can meet at the hill!

I don't ski but I make a good snow man.

hm

I'd be concerned about getting your hair or the tassles on your pants caught in a lift... :insane:

and nice pick up Mr. Gator..... :sumo:

:takeit:

I was too busy talking to tth2.

:tonofbricks:

I get blamed for everything. :sorry:

I still love you (in that tilt your sunglasses down a bit, scan from head to toe kind of way lol ) :foryou:

:eek: