• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Some PLATINUM and GA Goodness (1st Barks; Popeye; Disney; more)

198 posts in this topic

Little Orphan Annie Color Book (1930 McLoughlin Bros). Some slight edge tears. Most pages have one set of original colored pictures at the top and at the bottom there are B&W versions that the kids were to color. And of course the former owner did. But they did a pretty good job so its not too distracting. Can't find this in Overstreet. I'll put this at $65

DSC00425.jpg

Mickey Mouse Coloring Book (1931 Saalfield). Overstreet calls this RARE. FR condition with some pages colored and one page ripped out. Guide is $400 in GD. I'll price this at $100

DSC00431.jpg

Walt Disney's Bambi Cut-Out Book (1942 Whitman). Unpunched book in nice condition. Forner owner has put a few pieces of tape on the rear to hold the pieces in place. $100

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

Here is an old one from 1910 - Kaptain Kiddo and Puppo (Frederick Stokes pub). GD condition overall. Creasing and wear to cover and spine. Guide is $40 in GD. I say $20

DSC00426.jpg