• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That's It. I AM Outta Here.

49 posts in this topic

Need to go and fetch some milk.

Back shortly. :hi:

"Milk?" Really? Don't you mean you need to go out and fetch some beer? Or is milk what you tell the wife so she won't get angry?

"Milk?" Really? Don't you mean you need to go out and fetch some beer? Or is milk what you tell the wife so she won't get angry?

+1 (thumbs u

I bought plenty of beer earlier, trouble was I was so excited about all that booze I forgot the milk.

I bought plenty of beer earlier, trouble was I was so excited about all that booze I forgot the milk.

Bank holiday? Or just a regular weekend?

Bank holiday? Or just a regular weekend?

Regular weekend. Friday's a good a reason as any to celebrate.

Would you mind picking me up a flat of San Pellegrino? I'll cover your S and H from Watson's Desk.

I would but my shirt's undone.

Would you mind picking me up a flat of San Pellegrino? I'll cover your S and H from Watson's Desk.

I would but my shirt's undone.

That's okay. "No Shirts, No Shoes, No Service" is so yesterday anyway.

I have a picture of that.

:sick: