• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May Featured Auction did you win or lose

256 posts in this topic

Gonna be a SLOW auction for me for sure. Very few books that i want/need/can afford! I've done so much work on my Avengers run recently that there just arent many i need in this auction for the 1st time in 6 months.

I do have my eye on 4 books so heres to hoping they dont run up! :wishluck:

I'm a little concerned for the sellers on a few of these lots. The seller of FF #1 8.5 might be confident, but to break even on the lot purchased in 2008 for $69k, the hammer price on this one would have to be around $77K...I guess we'll find out.

The FF 9.6 is currently at 38K, I wonder if the seller's happy at that price?

There is a good selection of JIM #83 this time around. I'm a bit surprised the bidding's a bit tepid on those at this point. Tomorrow should be interesting. I wonder if ASM & FF, etc. will suck up most of the oxygen?

The J.I.M. #85 is already over $24K, wow.

It's worth quite a bit more than that - Doug put his 9.6 up for auction about 6 month's ago with a 40k reserve and it almost hit it...and that was then...

The J.I.M. #85 is already over $24K, wow.

It's worth quite a bit more than that - Doug put his 9.6 up for auction about 6 month's ago with a 40k reserve and it almost hit it...and that was then...

40K, wow. Do you remember how high it did get? Over 35K?

I guess I never had a shot at this 9.6. Once the result is in, I wonder if any 9.0s or 9.2s will shake loose into the marketplace...I can forget about being able to afford a 9.4... :frustrated:

Action 10 CGC 3.0 breaks $20K....

and the winner is ???

FUELMAN cuz he consigned it.

Yeah! I'd call a 10,000% profit in 4 months a big fat WIN for FUELMAN (thumbs u