• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

i am not so concerned about competition. I just love the comics and want to share as much knowledge as i can.

For instance, i just found out tonight that the 1st appearance of Lucien (the host who became sandman's librarian thanks to gaiman) is not tales of ghost castle #1, but Weird Mystery Tales #18. That horrible Chua cover of a sea monster hides a gem! There is a 1 page story in which the current host Eve tries to buy the newest issue of WMT & they are all sold out. She runs into Lucien, who introduces himself. It ends with a Don't miss his first issue tagline at the bottom. Who Knew? confused-smiley-013.gif

i am not so concerned about competition. I just love the comics and want to share as much knowledge as i can.

For instance, i just found out tonight that the 1st appearance of Lucien (the host who became sandman's librarian thanks to gaiman) is not tales of ghost castle #1, but Weird Mystery Tales #18. That horrible Chua cover of a sea monster hides a gem! There is a 1 page story in which the current host Eve tries to buy the newest issue of WMT & they are all sold out. She runs into Lucien, who introduces himself. It ends with a Don't miss his first issue tagline at the bottom. Who Knew? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Um can we get this pinned at the top of the BA board, Arch???

I picked up about 45 BA horror books at WonderCon some of the scans will be up later in the week.

I bought lots of DC horror cheap. Hereos was blowing the stuff out, within the first hour they must of sold 50+ books from these three HG DC Horror/War boxes. I was lucky being one of the first ones there. After I started pulling out books others came in, another guy moved into the box right ahead of me and started doing the same....pulling out books as fast as he could.........Overall I didn';t make any big purchases. Quality has a Witching Hour 1 in VF/NM that looked great but I passed. Terry had some good stuff. I didn't get to much of his great stuff.

Hey, Rip, what Heroes are you talking about? East coast or West coast?

$80.00 in what looked like NM–

I didn't have the stomach to cough up that much for it, but I was going to go back and try to talk him down.

Edited by Rip