• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Sterling, very nice grades you got there. Love those Unexpecteds!

Slightly OT

Man, can't believe that WEIRD WAR TALES #64 went for so much on ebay just now! 893whatthe.gif

sumo.gif

I think someone else deserves the sumo.giftongue.gif

But congrats on that $$$ Frank Millar issue. blush.gif

Slightly OT

Man, can't believe that WEIRD WAR TALES #64 went for so much on ebay just now! 893whatthe.gif

I didn't see, what grade and for how much did it sell for?

Slightly OT

sumo.gif

yay.giftakeit.gifyay.gif

Slightly OT

sumo.gif

yay.giftakeit.gifyay.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

AHHHHH! Stop with the Charltons! Now I need to track down more stuff.

Nah..don't bother. We've bought them all up. You'll just be wasting your time searching them down... devil.gif

Where do you guys find these in high grade? I have looked on EBay but all I ever see is low grade drek.

You aren't looking well enough then. I've had plenty of luck tracking down Charlton HG on eBay.

How much do you pay for them in VF or better usually? Are they still cheap or is interest on the rise?

From the major internet dealers expect to pay 1.5 to 2X guide for HG Charltons.

Jim

BTW, what did Deathlok do to [#@$%!!!] everyone off so much? (I took a break from the boards for finals, ect.)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wish Arch would get rid of that stupid emoticon. It seems that it's everyone's graphic of choice when they're too limp-brained from reading the intellectual compost piles that pass for posts here to actually form a thought of their own.

Is that ironic? Probably.

Will one (or several) of you dimbulbs follow this up with that very emoticon? Probably.

Will it be funny? No.

BTW, what did Deathlok do to [#@$%!!!] everyone off so much? (I took a break from the boards for finals, ect.)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wish Arch would get rid of that stupid emoticon. It seems that it's everyone's graphic of choice when they're too limp-brained from reading the intellectual compost piles that pass for posts here to actually form a thought of their own.

Will one (or several) of you dimbulbs follow this up with that very emoticon? Probably.

Will it be funny? No.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Slightly OT

sumo.gif

No offense but you are an insufficiently_thoughtful_person with much more money than brains. makepoint.gif

It's a special issue of which only true connoiseurs of comic books are aware.

Slightly OT

sumo.gif

No offense but you are an insufficiently_thoughtful_person with much more money than brains. makepoint.gif

cloud9.gif

Slightly OT

sumo.gif

I got a hg copy & Miller's art in it sucks. Nothing special about it. tongue.gif

Slightly OT

sumo.gif

I got a hg copy & Miller's art in it sucks. Nothing special about it. tongue.gif

I'll give you $110 for it.

Slightly OT

sumo.gif

I'll give you $110 for it.

Nah, not when I can get $300+ for it from G-Money or some other nut job like redf1ishing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Will it be funny? No.

Why do you care so much? How is it affecting you? If you don't like it, don't use it but don't presume others should share your view.

[#@$%!!!] about something of substance. person_without_enough_empathying about the use of an emoticon, not directed at you, makes you seem like you have nothing better to do than simply [#@$%!!!].

Jim