• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

Come on.....

670714-mgdg41.JPG

Some very nice books Butt, especially this one, love those women in peril with heaving bosom covers blush.gif.

One of these days I'm gonna have to buy my first ever Charlton, not there yet.... but someday. I'm just still too deeply in love with the Marvel and DC horror to stray just yet.

Here, I'll remind you right now. DON'T BUY FROM ME. In fact, just leave altogether, and we'll both be happy. Seriously, LEAVE.

Actually, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we WILL ALL BE HAPPY if deathlok leave. Now. 893applaud-thumb.gif

But you really can't speak for everyone can you, sterling. You can only speak for your actions, which are not very favorable. I am not going anywhere, so deal with it.

Here, I'll remind you right now. DON'T BUY FROM ME. In fact, just leave altogether, and we'll both be happy. Seriously, LEAVE.

Actually, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we WILL ALL BE HAPPY if deathlok leave. Now. 893applaud-thumb.gif

But you really can't speak for everyone can you, sterling. You can only speak for your actions, which are not very favorable. I am not going anywhere, so deal with it.

You need to remember how to have fun here.

You need to remember how to have fun here.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is Don Newton. For some reason, I love this cover. I just can't put my finger on it though.

670718-mgdg47.JPG

First of all, GREAT BOOKS! Hooray for Charlton Horror! thumbsup2.gif

I also share your liking of this cover, for me I think it's the facial expressions of the characters that does it.

AHHHHH! Stop with the Charltons! Now I need to track down more stuff. Where do you guys find these in high grade? I have looked on EBay but all I ever see is low grade drek. How much do you pay for them in VF or better usually? Are they still cheap or is interest on the rise? The cover to Ghostly Tales 106 is awesome.

BTW, what did Deathlok do to [#@$%!!!] everyone off so much? (I took a break from the boards for finals, ect.)

Sterling, very nice grades you got there. Love those Unexpecteds!

Slightly OT

Man, can't believe that WEIRD WAR TALES #64 went for so much on ebay just now! 893whatthe.gif

sumo.gif