• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,913 posts in this topic

How's the family sterling?

Kindly refrain from referring to my family or even responding to me. Thanks.

For those who do care, and wish to know--please PM me.

Just wondering considering how much money you raised for them. Nice collection BTW.

Glad to see some things haven't changed. Sterling continues to find great stuff, Deathlok is still a , Greggy's still a borderline deaf-mute 893whatthe.gif, and Shiv is still the nicest guy on the planet. I'm going to try to post some charltons. My new computer isn't complying with my scanner as well as my old one did, so this may be a work in progress.

670477-ghostlyhaunts39a.JPG

670477-ghostlyhaunts39a.JPG.8b78df85c876b336d8d1aba935d9c486.JPG

Edited by buttock

Glad to see some things haven't changed. Sterling continues to find great stuff, Deathlok is still a , Greggy's still a borderline deaf-mute 893whatthe.gif, and Shiv is still the nicest guy on the planet. I'm going to try to post some charltons. My new computer isn't complying with my scanner as well as my old one did, so this may be a work in progress.

tongue.gif

Great covers, great grades, and great scans !!! I am starting to appreciate D.C. Horror more and more thanks to these boards. Congratulations ! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Be prepared, it's addicting. I was ignoring these books totally until maybe 9-10 months ago when I started wandering over here and "met" Sterling and Shiver, now it's my main focus in this hobby.

Hey Dan, welcome back! That is one of the ghostly Haunts that I have never been able to find, its a beauty! Now That I have seen the cover I HAVE to track one down! Is it really a pence though, it still has the cents in the logo?

Sterling the Unex 164 has left me speechless, I love that cover, one of N. Redondo's few, and i have never seen one close to being that nice. blush.gif

Glad to see some things haven't changed. Sterling continues to find great stuff, Deathlok is still a , Greggy's still a borderline deaf-mute , and Shiv is still the nicest guy on the planet. I'm going to try to post some charltons. My new computer isn't complying with my scanner as well as my old one did, so this may be a work in progress.

I guess you consider being lied to and swindling fellow board members criteria for nicest guy on the planet.

Remind me never to buy from you. gossip.gif

Glad to see some things haven't changed. Sterling continues to find great stuff, Deathlok is still a , Greggy's still a borderline deaf-mute , and Shiv is still the nicest guy on the planet. I'm going to try to post some charltons. My new computer isn't complying with my scanner as well as my old one did, so this may be a work in progress.

I guess you consider being lied to and swindling fellow board members criteria for nicest guy on the planet.

You have continually been trying to get a rise out of me. I don't know why its so important to you. You aren't worth it.

You have continually been trying to get a rise out of me. I don't know why its so important to you. You aren't worth it.

I have actually never even mentioned you, so you can go crawl away to your hole. 893censored-thumb.gif

Pence version....get it through a Vault Auction? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Actually, if you look at the Charlton logo ("bullseye"), you'll see the 25 cent price. They all had UK pricing on the cover from this era. At least I think they did.

Here, I'll remind you right now. DON'T BUY FROM ME. In fact, just leave altogether, and we'll both be happy. Seriously, LEAVE.