• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

Covers are great...deathlok blabbering on and on about some unending vendetta against Sterling without apparent reason isn't, neither is reading yet another dart-throwing/forum policing post from MK, nor is yet another post from bassgman stating the obviously obvious while weighing the evidence to and fro about any particular position without taking a stand on anything. frustrated.gif

Banner, you are far and away the loneliest person I know. Leave my name out of your mouth and we'll both be better for it.

You and me both MK, but I've said my peace and I'm over it now.

Covers are great...deathlok blabbering on and on about some unending vendetta against Sterling without apparent reason isn't, neither is reading yet another dart-throwing/forum policing post from MK, nor is yet another post from bassgman stating the obviously obvious while weighing the evidence to and fro about any particular position without taking a stand on anything. frustrated.gif

Banner, you are far and away the loneliest person I know. Leave my name out of your mouth and we'll both be better for it.

You and me both MK, but I've said my peace and I'm over it now.

I agree with you both. flowerred.gif

These will get this back on track...

Haunted Love #5 - The eye has an almost 3-D quality....

hlove5.jpg

Jim

Awesome. I'm trying to fill this run right now. They're pretty tough in VF or better. BTW, that Haunted 17 has the brightest colors I've seen on a copy. I've got 2 that are real sharp, but the colors aren't anywhere near as bright. thumbsup2.gif

just search for deathlok's posts. They are all a hoot.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

a hoot?!? WTF? Is that how you talk? You sound like Ian. You two would make a excellent pair. One of you thinks he is the world and the other likes to cheat the world. BTW, Ian is the former one.

I got the whole world...in my hands... acclaim.gif

BTW, I'd rather be compared with Ian (as eccentric as he is) than with the likes of your trash-emitting orafice.

Oooh, a little spark from tarnishedcomics. Careful precious, don't break a fingernail.

It's great that you find so much humor in swindling so many of your fellow board members. I'm sure we all look forward to the day you have another auction to raise moeny for the family.