• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,924 posts in this topic

I was playing with the editing so crazy.gif

Colored background and editing images? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Have you found a side job working for Hammer? 893whatthe.gifstooges.gifgrin.gifflowerred.gif

Jim

Nah...just playing with the gamma. Trying to figure out how to sharpen some images! tonofbricks.gif

Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail!!!!! cloud9.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I notice that you show up every time I post a copy of this book! insane.gif

What can I say?! confused-smiley-013.gif

Unexpected 202 is by far the book that has made me screwy.gif for horror comics!

Not to mention, that is quite a nice copy! (scan colors aside) thumbsup2.gif

Unexpected 202 is by far the book that has made me screwy.gif for horror comics!

This is the horror cover that's always blown me away. I just posted this in the bronze age cover thread, even though it really belongs here. Forgive me if someone's already posted it, but I haven't made it through all 300+ pages yet! This is my reading copy. My slabbed 9.0 is not quite as handy at the moment.

721039-weird.jpg

cool.gif

Great cover for sure! And the first time I completed the DC horror runs (Early 90's, didn't collect weird war or ghosts at that point though...) That was the LAST book I needed. it took forever to find one. Ebay has made it much easier, but back then, it was just nonexistant!

I agree! I bought this, my reading copy, from Metro back in the 1990s as an 8.5, and that was the first time I'd EVER seen a high grade copy. This past summer I bought a beautiful slabbed 9.0 off ebay. When did I start looking for a nice copy? Early 1980s. So it took about 25 years to get a decent copy. Of course, I HAVE been doing other things during those years....

Joe

Well, it's VD. No, that's not my latest physical exam results---it's that beloved Valentine's Day. Loosely connected to comics but definitely horror--do you have any horror cover scans related to the day in question? How about other entertainment?

I remember this B movie called "My Bloody Valentine?" Anyone remember it?

196493.jpg

I remember this B movie called "My Bloody Valentine?" Anyone remember it?

196493.jpg

Oh yeah!!! Loved it! One of the better slasher films of the 80's , if ya ask me. thumbsup2.gif

SPOILER ALERT!

Good old "Harry Warden;" what a psycho character! The heart shape boxes stuffed with hearts is sooo great, and who could forget the old lady gettin' stuffed in the drier at the laundry! 27_laughing.gif

Just thinking about that boiling pot of hot dogs is making me hungry!

THE END haunted me when I was a kid, with "Harry" (wasn't it Axel!?) retreating back into the mines and cackling those unforgetable lines:

"SARAH, WON'T YOU BE MY BLOODY VALENTINE!!??"

I think that guy's name was Neil Affleck, wonder if he's any relation to Ben? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe one of you guys could help out with this.

Back in the early '90's a friend and I would get together once a week to watch cheap horror movie.

We watched one that neither of us can remember the name of now. frustrated.gif

It was about a couple that get married, and one (or both?) turn into a zombie.

The movie was hilarious and poked fun at cheap horror movies.

The majority of the money spent on the movie was on blood and film. I'm almost positive at one point the camera pans off scene and you see the stage hand pumping the blood into the on camera prop.

I've tried to find it on IMDB, but I've not been successful.

The sad thing is that it was a fantastic movie, but I can't remember a lot of details about it as we only saw it one time.

But I'm sure I'd know the title if I saw it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif