• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Looks like the Donger is getting rid of his Pacific Coast HOS #99 on ebay. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Pacific Coast Pedigree!.......PCP.....PCP....PCP!!........OH GOD!......I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................UNG!......UNG!...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................................

Beautiful book. One of my favorite HOS covers (inspired by my favorite M. C. Escher illustration).

Tracking bid placed. grin.gif

Looks like the Donger is getting rid of his Pacific Coast HOS #99 on ebay. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Pacific Coast Pedigree!.......PCP.....PCP....PCP!!........OH GOD!......I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................UNG!......UNG!...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.................................

Ummm....ok. I guess it makes sense that you call yourself Ramrod. I hope i don't suffer from username envy now. tongue.gif

Scott

yeah, i picked up a 9.6 copy on the quick smile.gif c'mon timulty, ya know ya want it!
Where are the good books? confused-smiley-013.gif

red's place, i'd wager smile.gif

Hey Guy, check out my avatar. Can you believe how big Erin is now? Oh and by the way, nice Pac Coast book. I noticed all of the books you have up right now and i figured you were getting ready for the Comic Link books that start on the 19th. Out with the old, in with the new huh?

Scott

I noticed all of the books you have up right now and i figured you were getting ready for the Comic Link books that start on the 19th.

Holy schnikes. I never look at the Clink auctions. That is a ton of sweet Rosa stuff in all genres.

I noticed all of the books you have up right now and i figured you were getting ready for the Comic Link books that start on the 19th.

Holy schnikes. I never look at the Clink auctions. That is a ton of sweet Rosa stuff in all genres.

Yep, if you are into bronze horror, the Rosa books are plentiful on the Link for the focused auction. It is almost too much to offer at one time in my opinion. They should have spread it out and gave people an opportunity to purchase a little more, but you would need to have a major bankroll to get a number of them at once. I will probably not even look at the auction as it is frustrating seeing all those great books but having limited funds to make any kind of dent in the want list. Hmmm...maybe i will try for at least one i need. wink.gif

Scott

9.4 HOS 88 in the clink auction but with the same typically bad miscut. I bought my higher grade copy a little while ago before I realized how hard it was just to get a nice copy of this book where you can read the second 8 on the front cover. Wish more rosa HOM or HOS would come out of the woodwork however.

very nice #3.... when I do decide to go for Swampy 1-10 I'm going to go bold and try them in all 9.8.... crazy.gif

That would be an awesome set. hail.gif Issues #2, #3 and #4 currently have no 9.8 copies on the censes yet. I'm just issue #2 and #4 away from a 9.6 set. headbang.gif

very nice #3.... when I do decide to go for Swampy 1-10 I'm going to go bold and try them in all 9.8.... crazy.gif

That would be an awesome set. hail.gif Issues #2, #3 and #4 currently have no 9.8 copies on the censes yet. I'm just issue #2 and #4 away from a 9.6 set. headbang.gif

Census foreheadslap.gif

9.4 HOS 88 in the clink auction but with the same typically bad miscut. I bought my higher grade copy a little while ago before I realized how hard it was just to get a nice copy of this book where you can read the second 8 on the front cover. Wish more rosa HOM or HOS would come out of the woodwork however.

I'm already regretting the CGC 9.2 I sold to Rip---it had near perfect QP.

Just need a few crack and resubs, and that problem will be solved shy.gif

Just need a few crack and resubs, and that problem will be solved shy.gif

All 10 issues have double digit submissions in 9.6 or higher except #2(8 in 9.6) and #5(1 in 9.8, 5 in 9.6) so your probably right, just need somebody to start Crack-a-Lackin. thumbsup2.gif

I'm already regretting the CGC 9.2 I sold to Rip---it had near perfect QP.

I'm regretting it, too!!!! foreheadslap.gif

Man, did I want that copy!

Dang you & your ultra-fast buying prowess, Rip!!!

hail.gifthumbsup2.gif