• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,922 posts in this topic

Old label equal better chance of higher grade if resubmitted? confused.gif

I'm too shy to get into the crack n resub game, but the book looked better than a 9.0 to me. It's the ONLY high grade copy example I've seen where you can actually see the issue number. The way the page was designed anything less than perfect alignment was disappointing.

Like I posted before i really had no clue how hard this book was to get with anything close to ok QP when I bought it a little while ago. Guess sometimes you get lucky as after checking out other copies of this book in the last year or 2 I feel like I made out ok. Id give it a solid 9.2, not a tick on the spine and very slight wear on the upper left cover.

Say that is a nice book. Just a little off QP wise. That issue usually has worst problems with QP. You should be happy.

For all intents and purposes, that QP is to die for. He should be numb from excitement, actually.

That is me acting excited!!

Say that is a nice book. Just a little off QP wise. That issue usually has worst problems with QP. You should be happy.

For all intents and purposes, that QP is to die for. He should be numb from excitement, actually.

That is me acting excited!!

1095382-HOS88.JPG893censored-thumb.gif

takeit.gif
Nope, my 9.4 keeper. Only copy which I've seen with pretty well perfect QP. Unfortunately, the placement of the price, issue number, and comics code is too close to the right side. This copy is actually perfectly centered. makepoint.gif

takeit.gif
Nope, my 9.4 keeper. Only copy which I've seen with pretty well perfect QP. Unfortunately, the placement of the price, issue number, and comics code is too close to the right side. This copy is actually perfectly centered. makepoint.gif

893blahblah.gif

takeit.gif

takeit.gif

takeit.gif

893blahblah.gif

Hacks fluked out another win. Later, I'm stuck in a town more pathetic than Olathe.

hi.gif

takeit.gif

893blahblah.gif

Hacks fluked out another win. Later, I'm stuck in a town more pathetic than Olathe.

hi.gif

No way and not possible! Try not to drop the soap! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

takeit.gif

Greg, you've seen my Oakland Copy that has absolutely perfect QP. gossip.gif

1118136-hos88oakland.JPG

1118136-hos88oakland.JPG.80601b759f7c02a0dd7184eb1ce86002.JPG

Edited by tkg2627

takeit.gif

1118136-hos88oakland.JPG

Some day, when the money is in my pocket you will be hearing from me... grin.gif

takeit.gif

1118136-hos88oakland.JPG

No and prove it with a BC scan! poke2.gif