• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,915 posts in this topic

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

Very cool to have a writer join us on this thread, especially in one of my favorite DC horror/mystery titles. I hope you can stick around the creepy campfire and share some stories with us.

The Black Mistress definitely has great ....err... assets!

If anyone could post "Dead Wrong" from 260, "A Strange Way to Die" from 267, "The Man Who Spoke With Spirits" from 268, or "The Soul of Faustus" from 274 I'd appreciate it. All of mine are in slabs frown.gif

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

Very cool to have a writer join us on this thread, especially in one of my favorite DC horror/mystery titles. I hope you can stick around the creepy campfire and share some stories with us.

The Black Mistress definitely has great ....err... assets!

Thanks much! FOLLOWING CEREBUS #6 has a T. Casey Brennan checklist on page 16, includes my HOUSE OF MYSTERY credits. Dave Sim is crediting me with helping inspire Cerebus because of THIS story...

A-Boy-and-His-Aardvark-1.jpg

A-Boy-and-His-Aardvark-2.jpg

A-Boy-and-His-Aardvark-3.jpg

A-Boy-and-His-Aardvark-4.jpg

A-Boy-and-His-Aardvark-5.jpg

-- T. Casey Brennan

I look forward to rereading these two stories in YET ANOTHER thread. yeahok.gif
confused.gif

I like the way Mr. Brennan mentions his name in the one of the speech bubbles on the opening page of the Aardvark story. Very self-referential. Shades of Neil Gaiman...

Sterl, just to clear things up re what I meant in that post - T. Casey Brennan has posted 17 times on these Forums. Seven times his post was either a link about some prose he'd written in the '70s or the prose in question reproduced, and once was about a poster featuring his rock band.

And NINE times his posts contained either the complete Black Mistress story or The Aardvark story. Or both.

Enough already.

I look forward to rereading these two stories in YET ANOTHER thread. yeahok.gif
confused.gif

I like the way Mr. Brennan mentions his name in the one of the speech bubbles on the opening page of the Aardvark story. Very self-referential. Shades of Neil Gaiman...

Sterl, just to clear things up re what I meant in that post - T. Casey Brennan has posted 17 times on these Forums. Seven times his post was either a link about some prose he'd written in the '70s or the prose in question reproduced, and once was about a poster featuring his rock band.

And NINE times his posts contained either the complete Black Mistress story or The Aardvark story. Or both.

Enough already.

Agreed...it wasn't that great the first time...

Jim

He's just a bit of a self-promoter. Just take it with a grain of salt and let it go. grin.gif

Yeah, I'm sure everybody'd love it if all the other "self-promoters" in comicdom did similarly repetitive drive-by posts here with no attempt at dialogue...

Actually, a present I just bought for my self is a beauty, not a DC/Marvel Horror but a pretty sweet copy I should be getting in a few weeks. The issue # is the same as my age smile.gif

Yeah this is a keeper, I still have my undercopy

hos112.jpg