• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,928 posts in this topic

Here is my Witching Hour 4 that might be a 9.2. Its a solid 9.0 at minium. Only time will tell if I get the top census.

WitchingHour4.jpg

Man "o man, Buck, I love that cover!!!!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

— Rick

Show Off grin.gif

Your the one with all the nice copies. I happen to get these by luck as I try to get to 9.2 copies. I have a few others but these are the ones I thought to share. What do you have in the pipline or are you strictly buying graded copies?

Here is my Witching Hour 4 that might be a 9.2. Its a solid 9.0 at minium. Only time will tell if I get the top census.

WitchingHour4.jpg

Man "o man, Buck, I love that cover!!!!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

— Rick

A very different perspective on that cover. Its like your looking around a corner and down an alley. The witch sitting on the steps in anticipation of getting the girl is awesome. Plus you get the seldom used blue inks. I can only think of 2 others covers with blue inks. Those are HofM 186 and 189. I always loved this cover. cloud9.gif

Show Off grin.gif

What happened to the sale you were going to have? Where's that HOS 110? You have much to answer for! poke2.gif

It's taken me this long to get them all in new shiney mylars. I'm ready to sell my slabs...I'm hoping to have all of this carp done this weekend. I need the moolah.

So, I better keep glued to the computer tomorrow eh?

I want to give a balanced approach to both raw and CGC books, as well as titles...so more than likely I'll start after I've inventoried and scanned all. I'll give everyone a week's notice...I'll update everyone at the end of the weekend. It's probably 200 books or so so it will take a while. I'll allow a tab and payments. tongue.gif

Sterling

I want to give a balanced approach to both raw and CGC books, as well as titles...so more than likely I'll start after I've inventoried and scanned all. I'll give everyone a week's notice...I'll update everyone at the end of the weekend. It's probably 200 books or so so it will take a while. I'll allow a tab and payments. tongue.gif

Sterling

popcorn.gif

Sterling

got checkbook at hand! hey, sign-offtopic.gif here but if anyone does end up at the emerald city comiccon tomorrow at least say hi - i'm the guy the the mohawk and tattoos, i shiiiite you not. horror rules! headbang.gif