• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

I've had 2 copies of that one in CGC 9.4...that one is tuff above 9.4 it seems.

I recall towards the middle of the I, Vampire run I lost interest in comics in general and stopped collecting the title. I remember going into a comic shop and seeing the last issue on the rack. It was a sad day for me...my loss of "innocence" if you will.

I recall towards the middle of the I, Vampire run I lost interest in comics in general and stopped collecting the title. I remember going into a comic shop and seeing the last issue on the rack. It was a sad day for me...my loss of "innocence" if you will.

I have a VERY different story about my loss of innocence...

Wow...someone actually read my post. I'm surprised it took this long to garner a response. No prize for you! hail.gif

Wow...someone actually read my post. I'm surprised it took this long to garner a response. No prize for you! hail.gif

I didn't want to embarrass you flowerred.gif

Just got these from Bob Storm at High Grade...

sosh5.jpg

I figure a 8.0 on the scale because of the cover crease on the S in Sinister (Only on cover not in the book... weird).

ftodm5.jpg

I figure a 8.0 on this one. Too much wear and tear.

Edited by grider67

A little OT, but I found a new station on my satellite called "Chiller"...they run the old classics as well as the newer stuff...everything horror and suspense. Thought I'd pass it along.

I'm watching "Night Gallery", which is hosted by Rod Serling. I've heard about the show, but I have never seen an episode. This episode "Make Me Laugh" was directed by Steven Spielburg. 893whatthe.gif

I was just watching this channel for the first time. They CENSOR the movies. foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif What a waste. Is there any point in watching censored horror movies (it's past 10 PM Eastern - so kids can't be an excuse). Lame.

I was just watching this channel for the first time. They CENSOR the movies. foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif What a waste. Is there any point in watching censored horror movies (it's past 10 PM Eastern - so kids can't be an excuse). Lame.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The shows are not edgy at all...just classic stuff. Not sure why they would censor it...that's why we have the v chip. My tivo died this week so I lost about 12 episodes of Night Gallery...luckily they are already re-running previously viewed episodes so I'll catch them the 2nd time around.