• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,919 posts in this topic

I know she's technically a superhero, but WW#199 and #200 have always been Gothic Horror to me...

My new 9.0 from January CLink auction, replacing my 9.0 (apparent)

Well centered, and presenting... sooo happy to get rid of my one PLOD in my set.

bIIxZ8p.jpg

Excellent HOS #105 & Swampy #5. Two of my favorite horror covers. Major congrats!

Thanks!! The were ebay auction wins at :o low prices. I'm sooo happy to acquire them. :headbang::whee::banana:

Wow $75. We're officially back to prices right when I started lol. Nice snag. I've even gone so far as to remove eBay searches now...so I'm out of the picture. happy collecting!

Wished I had gotten the 9.8 Metro copy years ago. Still stuck with my 9.4.

To those who have posted about House of Mystery, Nick Cardy and DC, I have come to appreciate and enjoy those covers over the last few years. At this time I do not have any Bronze Horror, the closest thing I have are a handful of raw copies of early '70s Batman and Detective books, as most of you probably know, these covers are dark, eerie and have a macabre feel. I mostly focus on '70s Action Comics, especially covers from Nick Cardy, so it has been a treat to discover more of his work outside the superhero genre. I have to admit that sometimes when I purchase a high CGC graded 20-cent cover from Action Comics at a decent price, I can't help but think that if this Action Comic were a horror cover, or Neal Adams cover from the same time period that this piece would be well out of my price range. If money was no object, I would expand to into 20-cent covers and 52 Page Giants from DC in general, especially the horror covers. Thanks for sharing all of these great covers.

To those who have posted about House of Mystery, Nick Cardy and DC, I have come to appreciate and enjoy those covers over the last few years. At this time I do not have any Bronze Horror, the closest thing I have are a handful of raw copies of early '70s Batman and Detective books, as most of you probably know, these covers are dark, eerie and have a macabre feel. I mostly focus on '70s Action Comics, especially covers from Nick Cardy, so it has been a treat to discover more of his work outside the superhero genre. I have to admit that sometimes when I purchase a high CGC graded 20-cent cover from Action Comics at a decent price, I can't help but think that if this Action Comic were a horror cover, or Neal Adams cover from the same time period that this piece would be well out of my price range. If money was no object, I would expand to into 20-cent covers and 52 Page Giants from DC in general, especially the horror covers. Thanks for sharing all of these great covers.
When it comes to Cardy you can't discount the romance books he did either. Those are some of my favorites that he did. If you haven't seen them I definitely recommend checking them out. (thumbs u

When it comes to Cardy you can't discount the romance books he did either. Those are some of my favorites that he did. If you haven't seen them I definitely recommend checking them out. (thumbs u

I took a look at a gallery of Cardy's romance covers, he could draw some beautiful girls!

I took a look at a gallery of Cardy's romance covers, he could draw some beautiful girls!

Indeed he can. He is still around. lol

OK, no talk about pretty girls here unless they are tied up and at knife point with a drooling maniac, or walking the streets with a vampire lurking behind her.

Is this better? ;)

Unexpected_141.jpg

We're getting there. Wow leave this thread for weeks and no posts.

OK, no talk about pretty girls here unless they are tied up and at knife point with a drooling maniac, or walking the streets with a vampire lurking behind her.

Is this better? ;)

Unexpected_141.jpg

We're getting there. Wow leave this thread for weeks and no posts.

That looks familiar. I'm sure I've seen that cover before. hmlol

Unexpected141Mexico.jpg