• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,913 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2023 at 1:45 PM, sterlingcomics said:

I know, right? Hope everyone is doing well!

Are you here to show us all the sweet DC Bronze Horror upgrades you've picked up in your absence? And to let us know about those undercopies you have for sale? :wishluck:

On 11/21/2023 at 4:58 PM, Black_Adam said:

Are you here to show us all the sweet DC Bronze Horror upgrades you've picked up in your absence? And to let us know about those undercopies you have for sale? :wishluck:

Social call. I haven't really bought much in over ten years. Checking out the market....seeing if I need to do round 2 or sell em off at some point. I just now found out there's a pedigree label. Not a fan of the color.

Is shiverbones around? Who from the original crew still hangs? Have we lost anyone? I know RIP DM'd me, greggy's still being greggy. BSD extraordinaire.

On 11/21/2023 at 1:58 PM, sterlingcomics said:

:headbang:

I miss these emoticons. I feel like such a noob here, again. Still liked the old forum better.

Well, you know what they say - When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back!

On 11/21/2023 at 5:02 PM, Black_Adam said:

Well, you know what they say - When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back!

And I'm here to tell you, if I get anymore lemons, the combustible lemon option is a possibility.

Edited by sterlingcomics

On 11/21/2023 at 2:01 PM, sterlingcomics said:

Social call. I haven't really bought much in over ten years. Checking out the market....seeing if I need to do round 2 or sell em off at some point. I just now found out there's a pedigree label. Not a fan of the color.

Is shiverbones around? Who from the original crew still hangs? Have we lost anyone? I know RIP DM'd me, greggy's still being greggy. BSD extraordinaire.

This forum is nowhere near as busy as when you haunted it. But Shiverbones is still a regular, I believe.

On 11/21/2023 at 2:06 PM, sterlingcomics said:

When pressing was debated, when micro trimming was an oopsie, fun times...

CGC is in the pressing and resto removal business now, I am sure a micro trimming service will also be offered soon...

On 11/21/2023 at 5:08 PM, Black_Adam said:

CGC is in the pressing and resto removal business now, I am sure a micro trimming service will also be offered soon...

Yeah as I faded away I remember most of these services were starting up. Is PGX still in business? :juggle:

On 11/21/2023 at 2:01 PM, sterlingcomics said:

Checking out the market....seeing if I need to do round 2 or sell em off at some point.

Did you sell part of your horror collection? The market is nowhere near as crazy high as it was during Covid but I don't think high-grade DC Bronze Age horror has softened at all.

On 11/21/2023 at 5:13 PM, Black_Adam said:

Still going strong...out of his basement...

Oh my lord.

I have no idea what the market is but I'm choking on a lot of the prices I am seeing...thank goodness I'm more on the flip side of this.

I've sold nothing, recently. Years ago I sold anything not 9.8 of lesser titles like the Marvel reprint titles, Weird Mystery Tales, etc. At this point I'm just doing market research. I may just concentrate on the "keys" which aren't many.

Edited by sterlingcomics

Here's a fun fact. I only have one 8.x bronze book, cause I never saw anything higher. HOM 256. Love that Wrightson cover. HOM 205 still elusive. I think I have 2 9.2 and everything is 9.4 up. I know I have boxes of "undercopies" as I was upgrading.

On 11/21/2023 at 5:22 PM, sterlingcomics said:

Here's a fun fact. I only have one 8.x bronze book, cause I never saw anything higher. HOM 256. Love that Wrightson cover. HOM 205 still elusive. I think I have 2 9.2 and everything is 9.4 up. I know I have boxes of "undercopies" as I was upgrading.

Can’t wait to see them! Welcome back.