• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well boys and girls, my GI Joe Collection survived the Joplin tornado but....

31 posts in this topic

WOW! Wonderful to hear your family is unscathed. Sorry about that Jeep though. Nice to hear you'll be moving your family to NM soon. Have fun eating all that wonderful green and red chile! :headbang:

I knew someone on the boards was from that area. I am very sorry for your losses. Is there anything for "outsiders" to do up there at this point? I'm not the firefighter I used to be, but I'm still a heckuva medic.

This really brought home to me how devastating the tornado was. I'm glad your family is safe even if your car is not.

joplin-20110525-094052.jpg

I'm getting the family to New Mexico by the end of the weekend!

I'm glad to hear your family is ok.

New Mexico is a pretty big state. Where in NM are you moving? I was very active in the NM Jeep club for several years and still have my Jeep. I haven't had the time lately for breaking having fun in the Jeep, but keep thinking I will one of these days.

Have fun eating all that wonderful green and red chile!

Yea... thats what im talking about! So, what part of NM you movin too? I live in Santa Fe and if you have any questions about this "land of enchantment" let me know? Glad to help you out....

Glad to hear your ok. Too bad about the jeep.

Do you know if Route 66 got hit by the twister? I travel 66 a lot. A lot of places along 66 that I would visit in Joplin. I even take it when going through Santa Fe.

But the house remained completely untouched. It had been on the market for about 2 months and then 2 days after the tornado someone bought it for cash!

I guess that's one solution to the housing market crisis. Once half the homes are destroyed, suddenly the remaining ones are priceless :)

But the house remained completely untouched. It had been on the market for about 2 months and then 2 days after the tornado someone bought it for cash!

I guess that's one solution to the housing market crisis. Once half the homes are destroyed, suddenly the remaining ones are priceless :)

Now that's a great marketing plan. (thumbs u