• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGG (not CGC) holder professionally tested PLASTIC NOT ARCHIVAL!!!

411 posts in this topic

and if you know CGG undergrades most of the time, buyers will pay premiums on their grades

It is interesting that you voice this since I've always thought that CGG undergraded intentionally trying to mimic one of the aspects of CGC's success from the onset. CGC came in and accurately graded books, which were lower in comparison to the rampantly overgraded books out there at the time. CGC brought the community's eye on a stricter interpretation of the OS rules.

However, with CGG mimicking all that CGC does, their attempt at undergrading will only hurt their reputation as no seller in their right mind would submit to a company that consistently undergrades their books as a promotional ploy rather than grading accurately based on the industry standard.

your assumption that buyers will pay premiums if the book is known to be undergraded speaks volumes about the buyers' intentions, calling them out to be speculators and fleecers looking to make even more once they reslab the book with a higher grade with a different company that has real market support 893naughty-thumb.gif

you may be right for a while but then if CGG even lasts that long, those undergrades will suffer from the same slowdown affecting CGC common moderns below 9.6, where you will see the CGG slabs selling for less than the cost of book and slab fees combined...

Economo,

I don't know you, nor have I met you. My only opinion of you is what I have read from these boards. But you sound like a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. You are probably a shill account of someone who has been kicked off, and you know that you are about to be banned, so you ultimately don't care what you say to people.

Why are you even bothering. No one is going to care about anything you have to say after this outburst. You have totally discredited yourself from ever having anyone respect your opinion.

I'd like to revise his education level down to Playschool at this point. My patience just runs thin with bigmouths who think an insult bolsters an argument. These are the losers, that pop up here occassionally, that think they're a big tough SD behind a keyboard.

Still waiting on your Alma Mater, econo-lad!

Just answer the question....you claim to have a Masters in Economics. What university did you receive it from? You're ducking the question, because you have no degrees at all. And by the way, learn how to spell "person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point". If you're going to attempt to insult someone about their spelling, at least spell it correctly. 27_laughing.gif
credentials are nominal just like insulting typos, why dont you ask me something about any subject you . By the way my masters degree in econ was from ucsd and my bachelors degree in philosophy was from sdsu. now may i ask, whered you get your GED from?

I am ECONOMO! i have a masters in economy and philosophy and am a modern day genius. Who are you? blubber fanboy extraordinaire? get a grip !

You are the one that started mouthing off about your credentials. You sound very confused.

Economo,

I don't know you, nor have I met you. My only opinion of you is what I have read from these boards. But you sound like a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person. You are probably a shill account of someone who has been kicked off, and you know that you are about to be banned, so you ultimately don't care what you say to people.

Why are you even bothering. No one is going to care about anything you have to say after this outburst. You have totally discredited yourself from ever having anyone respect your opinion.

it takes a genius to discern one, which obviously you fail to do so, ergo, youre a . Understand the rationale?

and if you know CGG undergrades most of the time, buyers will pay premiums on their grades

It is interesting that you voice this since I've always thought that CGG undergraded intentionally trying to mimic one of the aspects of CGC's success from the onset. CGC came in and accurately graded books, which were lower in comparison to the rampantly overgraded books out there at the time. CGC brought the community's eye on a stricter interpretation of the OS rules.

However, with CGG mimicking all that CGC does, their attempt at undergrading will only hurt their reputation as no seller in their right mind would submit to a company that consistently undergrades their books as a promotional ploy rather than grading accurately based on the industry standard.

your assumption that buyers will pay premiums if the book is known to be undergraded speaks volumes about the buyers' intentions, calling them out to be speculators and fleecers looking to make even more once they reslab the book with a higher grade with a different company that has real market support 893naughty-thumb.gif

you may be right for a while but then if CGG even lasts that long, those undergrades will suffer from the same slowdown affecting CGC common moderns below 9.6, where you will see the CGG slabs selling for less than the cost of book and slab fees combined...

I have to confess, they are copycats on the design of label and the way they encapsule the comics, but the grading is far differentiated in their grading standards. Your analysis of the psychology of buyers is totally awry.

heres where your analysis is erroneous, . Due to the scarcity of 9.6 or higher moderns, as far as i can tell so far, and the disproportionate ratio of 9.2 moderns to anything higher with CGG's, if this strict grading is perpetuated, premiums will continue and their reputation will only be enhanced. providing that this continue, one cannot forcast the variables of submitter influence and pressure to be more lenient on their grading like CGC. comprende? ?

I am ECONOMO! i have a masters in economy and philosophy and am a modern day genius. Who are you? blubber fanboy extraordinaire? get a grip !

You are the one that started mouthing off about your credentials. You sound very confused.

when compared to the confusion you have about your sexuality, it makes me seem like i have achieved self-awareness. ahhh... knowledge is relative, and youre a

Economo,

it takes a genius to discern one, which obviously you fail to do so, ergo, youre a . Understand the rationale?

Thanks for proving my point.

Playschool.jpg
obviously youre an insufficiently_thoughtful_person because insufficiently_thoughtful_persons always relate economics to stocks, anyway ill indulge in your tardy challenge. if the federal board of governors headed by the chairman raises the discount rate, it effects all lending rates, the prime rate, fed funds rate, mortgage rate. this makes it more expensive to borrow money, including corporate bonds. This makes consumption in the private sector harder with captial being relatively more expensive in comparison prior to the rate hike. Less consumption=less GDP=less profits=less income=less consumption and so forth. thats the explanation for tards like you to understand. but i still doubt you will. ! ITs much more complex than that, and i could go on forever seeing that im a genius, but ill just be wasting precious minutes talking to insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like you who speculate on tech stocks! !