• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Least Favorite of Relative Importance

55 posts in this topic

There are/were a few superhores that left me toitally cold: Human Torch (both GA and SA - in SA he was kind of whiney), Sub-Mariner and Aquaman (I just do not have an affinity for the underwater thing).

But these are just my own prejudices and mean nothing against them personally.

But I have to wonder, of the more major characters (villain or hero) who do you dislike the least? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dislike the (most)?

or...Like the (least)?

I think that's what you're getting at.

Who do I think is the most insignificant significant in all of comicdom?

The duo of Submariner and Aquaman.

IMO, they rate two big sleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Who cares? confused-smiley-013.gif

Currently reading through the original Nick Fury, agent of Shield series after reading the stories in Strange Tales and having a tough time with this one. Maybe because I never read Sgt. Fury?

I seem to remember it was quite the series when it came out but aside from the huge spash pages....I just don't get it. frown.gif

The Dr. Strange stories were so much more interesting.

I'll probably get massive abuse rained down on me, but my least favorite superheroes are the Big 2: Superman and Batman. Just never got into their characters or stories.

I'll probably get massive abuse rained down on me, but my least favorite superheroes are the Big 2: Superman and Batman. Just never got into their characters or stories.

Yeah I'd probably say Superman too although I have warmed up to him a little more in the past few months(I was so disappointed he didn't die in DKR when read it this summer, not to mention if we were doing stories that left me cold I would have to say DKR. I found it slow choppy and Frank's art was nearly unbearable for me.) My other choice for a character will be The Flash.