• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect Shipping Cost

20 posts in this topic

Apologies for the fact the answer is likely buried somewhere on the forum, but: what is a ballpark estimate of shipping fees for a raw comic bought direct from ComicConnect? Its site did not give any real answer, only that the fees would be added.

When buying lower grade comics, the cost of shipping becomes a real consideration.

Thanks in advance.

I bought a book for 500.00 last year, shipping costs were 27.50. I live in Canada though, if that makes a difference to you as ultimately location is the primary factor.

Comicconnect gets the item shipped to them, then they send it to you after a confirmed sale.

I forget the particulars, but I complained to them about the shipping cost of my last order. To their credit, they got back to me quickly, agreed it was too high and gave me a $20 credit towards the next order.

Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions about your orders. I'm always glad to be of service. If I don't have the answer immediately, I will get it for you.

Rob Reynolds

Director of Consignments

now that's customer service! :golfclap:

Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions about your orders. I'm always glad to be of service. If I don't have the answer immediately, I will get it for you.

Rob Reynolds

Director of Consignments

Took him up on it!

Thanks.

I called last night and left a message and they got back to me this morning. A+ on customer service.

For anyone curious, they estimated shipping to me, in TX, at 11-13 for a raw book. If I can get the book I want :wishluck: then I will update this thread and give actual cost.

I received the comic yesterday. In the spirit of opening up the process, here's the timeline and final costs for my ~$100 comic purchase

Buy comic 6/20 and pay 9.50 for FedEx Smartpost.

Receive comic 7/12.

I received the comic yesterday. In the spirit of opening up the process, here's the timeline and final costs for my ~$100 comic purchase

Buy comic 6/20 and pay 9.50 for FedEx Smartpost.

Receive comic 7/12.

May I ask what day your CC was charged? Comic Connect does not have all books in hand, many are consignments that need to be shipped to NY after you purchase them.

Hi All,

I can help with the timeline a bit. Mr. Murdock bought the comic on June 20. We received his check and deposited it on June 27. The comic shipped on July 5th.

Our buying policy states "From the time ComicConnect receives your payment, please allow 3 weeks for your items to be shipped. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please feel free to e-mail our shipping department at support@comicconnect.com, or call us at (212) 895-3999."

I hope that will clear up any unhappy faces out there.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Rob Reynolds

Director of Consignments

Although the thread is from the last year, I’d like to give my contribution, since it’s from an European customer (I am Italian).

Shipping prices have been very reasonable, considered it’s FedEx to Italy I paid 17.50 USD.

I purchased my comics (two books) more or less a month ago, but since one of them was a consignment item, it took a little longer than the three weeks given as a maximum. Anyway, Mr. Reynolds replied very quickly to my email and I was very satisfied by the communication. You just have to take into account the time requested for the consignment items, or ask beforehand.

The actual shipping of the package took less than five days: shipped on March 23, I got it today, and I’m very satisfied. Thank you! :)

Rob Reynolds

Director of Consignments

now that's customer service! :golfclap:

:golfclap: