• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality Comix: Can anyone reach Brent?

104 posts in this topic

Here is the MAIL receipt Proving that I sent 3 books to QUALITY COMIX on 7//11 for a 3 business day pressing .

qualitycomixreceipt0001.jpg

Now here is the USPS data showing the books arrived on the 13th...

] 03102640000159358069

Priority Mail®

Delivered

July 13, 2011, 9:29 am

PRATTVILLE, AL 36066

Expected Delivery By:

July 13, 2011

Delivery Confirmation™

Processed through Sort Facility

July 13, 2011, 2:11 am

MONTGOMERY, AL 36119

July 11, 2011, 4:33 pm

RALEIGH, NC 27676

Acceptance

July 11, 2011, 8:56 am

APEX, NC 27502

How many business days have passed??

It is now 7/24 and I have not heard or seen anything.....

Wow..sometimes I can't believe things like this get posted...wow..just WOW

Here is the MAIL receipt Proving that I sent 3 books to QUALITY COMIX on 7//11 for a 3 business day pressing .

qualitycomixreceipt0001.jpg

Now here is the USPS data showing the books arrived on the 13th...

] 03102640000159358069

Priority Mail®

Delivered

July 13, 2011, 9:29 am

PRATTVILLE, AL 36066

Expected Delivery By:

July 13, 2011

Delivery Confirmation™

July 13, 2011, 2:11 am

MONTGOMERY, AL 36119

July 11, 2011, 4:33 pm

RALEIGH, NC 27676

Acceptance

July 11, 2011, 8:56 am

APEX, NC 27502

How many business days have passed??

It is now 7/24 and I have not heard or seen anything.....

Wow..sometimes I can't believe things like this get posted...wow..just WOW

If these were your valuable books which had sentimental value would you be alarmed or concerned?

He posted this on 7/27 so he obviously still reads the boards. Who knows wtf he is doing at this point. Sad to see.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=229063&Number=4963686#Post4963686

"Have the following in CGC 9.8 white pages:

20-24

27, 28, 30 - 36, 38 - 50, 53 and 55"

Something might be going on that we don't know about. Otherwise, it's a pattern. He'll show up soon enough to do whatever it is he'll do. Then, 6 months to a year down the road, it may well be more of the same. He's a nice guy, has great books and good friends on the boards, but there's some kind of disconnect/incompetence going on, in my opinion.

1) Refund made to your paypal account

2) You sent the books to the wrong address for pressing. We will send back to you tomorrow at our expense.

3) PM sent as well

Brent

...Doesn't excuse you for not responding to his e-mails azzwipe,...go pound sand,... (tsk)

The BBB and the US Postal Inspection Service have been notified.

What will the Postal Inspection do? This is not mail fraud? BTW I thought GOD told you that you need to stop collecting?

1) Refund made to your paypal account

2) You sent the books to the wrong address for pressing. We will send back to you tomorrow at our expense.

3) PM sent as well

Brent

lol Good job Trippy maybe next time you send it to the right address.

I sent it to this address :

Write us and send payments/mail consignments to:

Quality Comix LLC

2751 Legends Pkwy #106

Prattville, Al. 36066

Hours of Operation: 8AM and 9PM CST Mon. - Sat.

Phone us at: 1-800-548-3314

Yeah, I guess I was 'stupid' thinking this was the correct address for sending them a book to be pressed. Also explains no answered emails, or phone response. I have an email of the receipt and pressing agreement and there is no address stated on the document. If there is a different address, then Brent needs to actually post it on the PRESSING website. Silly me. Also, if I sent to the wrong address, why does he now have the books?

I sent it to this address :

Write us and send payments/mail consignments to:

Quality Comix LLC

2751 Legends Pkwy #106

Prattville, Al. 36066

Hours of Operation: 8AM and 9PM CST Mon. - Sat.

Phone us at: 1-800-548-3314

Yeah, I guess I was 'stupid' thinking this was the correct address for sending them a book to be pressed. Also explains no answered emails, or phone response. I have an email of the receipt and pressing agreement and there is no address stated on the document. If there is a different address, then Brent needs to actually post it on the PRESSING website. Silly me. Also, if I sent to the wrong address, why does he now have the books?

The address in AL is the main office where Brent is, but the pressing is outsourced to someone in NY.

I'm sure he forwarded the books on to the pressing location when other books were going up.

I don't know about the response time or what it says on the website regarding the address.

He has 3 business days to fwd the books to NY and get them pressed? Why not just post the NY address instead? And, why not politely respond to an email or phone call just to explain the situation?

I'll let Brent answer those questions.