• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruno_S4's Kudos Thread

18 posts in this topic

Just got some ASM slabs. Have always enjoyed getting books from Bruno either here or at Chicago Con

Thanks Scott but that wasn't me in Chicago?

There is another "Bruno" but he is a dealer out of Montreal.

VERY nice guy and we even got an ebay package mixed up on us from a seller out of California.

This hobby needs more Brunos!

I purchased ASM 8 CGC 7.5.

I am in the UK and got the book within a week of doing the deal. It's AWESOME!!!! - exactly as described. Well packaged and secure.

Thanks Bruno for the super-fast turnaround and great deal. You are the tops.

I would wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone.

I bought two ASM slabs from Bruno. Very easy to deal with and excellent packaging. Shipping was amazingly fast and secure. Excellent communication as well. I would buy from Bruno again without hesitation. Thanks for the nice slabs Bruno. A+ seller without question.

Just received a pair of early ASM slabs from Bruno and he is one of the best people to deal with. It's not my first purchase from him either and I can say that he is easy to deal with, packages properly and ships extremely quickly.

Highly recommended. (thumbs u