• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Storage Wars Comic book find.

92 posts in this topic

Was watching Storage Wars the show . Show about the auctions to sell Storage Bins that folks dont pay there bills on. They had one guy Darrel Sheets who Got a Storage Bin a few years ago and found a huge comic book collection. Sold it for 130K. ( He paid $2,700 for the Storage Unit)/ He said it was in the top 10 of comic book finds. Never heard of the Storage Unit collection. Must have been some nice books. they showed a Xmen #1 and Spiderman #1. Looked to be thousands of books. Silver age it llooked.

Just thought is was pretty cool.

No! There was no mention of who bought it from Sheets.

I'm calling b.s. - no different than that box of megos planted in the unit to get the geeks talking about the show.

Was that really planted?

No! There was no mention of who bought it from Sheets.

I'm calling b.s. - no different than that box of megos planted in the unit to get the geeks talking.

The episode that pizzed me off was when they found a mini-car under some sheets....c'mon, nobody noticed a freaking car...