• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Additions - Fall 2011

180 posts in this topic

I hope this is the right thread for this. The thread linked (on the Set Manager Page) to submit requests for inclusion is locked.

Wulf, Phoenix and Grim Ghost all by Ardden/Atlas would be nice. Grim Ghost and Phoenix both have multiple issues graded but Wulf doesn't (yet).

it will soon.... don't forget Atlas Sampler also....

Thanks

Phil

Gemma,

I know the original full crossover set "Archie's Love Showdown" was turned down, but I will request this instead:

Archie's Love Showdown

-Archie Comics Presents: The Love Showdown #nn

-Archie's Love Showdown Special #1

Is this where I can request a set be added to the Registry? Sorry the link from the registry is to a locked thread.

If this is seen be a CGC representative can Powers (Icon) be added? The Image series is there, but I'd like to register my Icon ones too. It ran for around 30 issues in V2 and they are on like 7 or so of V3 also from Icon.

Thanks!

Gemma - I have a request for the new list and I'm hoping you won't dismiss it completely as needing to be a "custom set" when that gets set up.

Some of these are exclusive variant covers of the normal series however many any of these comics were produced strictly for conventions, contain new material and do not fit anywhere else. Two separate publishers are now creating comics strictly for conventions (for the Canadian Con and the GI Joe Con) and appear to be ongoing each year. I’d like to request to just put all these together as a single set

Basically this will be the GI Joe one-shots set only titled GI Joe Convention Exclusive Comics. (I can only think of one other GI Joe “one-shot” that wasn’t a convention exclusive book)

I am not sure which one’s of these are already graded; I know I have 10 or so of these and I’m sure there’s a couple other out there. And of course if I had a place to put them I’d get some more graded! lol

Thank you for your consideration!

GI Joe – 2001 convention special

GI Joe – 2002 convention special

GI Joe – 2002 convention special – Collector’s Club Exclusive

Devil’s Due Studios Mix Tape 2003 Convention Exclusive

GI Joe vs. Transformers #3 2003 Official Transformers Collectors' Convention Edition

GI Joe: Master & Apprentice #1 Wizard World Philadelphia 2004 Convention Exclusive

GI Joe vs Transformers II Preview 2004 San Diego Comic Convention

GI Joe: America’s Elite #1 2005 GI Joe Convention Collector’s Club Exclusive

GI Joe: America’s Elite #1 2005 Convention Special

GI Joe: America’s Elite #13 2006 Convention Special

GI Joe: Special Missions: Manhattan 2006 NYCC

GI Joe: Declassified #1 2006 Convention Exclusive

GI Joe: America’s Elite #25 2007 Convention Special

GI Joe: America’s Elite #34 2008 NYCC Convention Exclusive

GI Joe vs Cobra 2008 Convention

GI Joe vs Cobra 2008 Joe Con Program

GI Joe vs Cobra 2009 Convention

GI Joe vs Cobra 2009 Joe Con Program

GI Joe vs Cobra 2010 Joe Con Program

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra #1 2009 San Diego Comic Convention Exclusive

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra #2 2009 San Diego Comic Convention Exclusive

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra #3 2009 San Diego Comic Convention Exclusive

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra #4 2009 San Diego Comic Convention Exclusive

2009 Canadian G.I. Joe Convention

2010 Canadian GI Joe Convention

2011 Canadian GI Joe Convention

GI Joe Hearts and Minds 2010 ASHCAN

GI Joe (Vol 3 – IDW) #23 2010 NYCC Convention Exclusive

Gemma,

I see that Die Spinne has been completed, but I can't seem to find it on the Registry... :(

Today, it would be under the letter C.

• Administrator

Sorry, there seems to be a sorting error happening on the registry....the other day all of the "I" sets decided to move to "H"....but we are looking into it :shrug: