• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Additions - Fall 2011

180 posts in this topic

I have some books at CGC that I would like to see sets for:

Fear Itself

Tribe

My Friend Dahmer

Thank you.

Gemma,

If I may refine this post....

New Sets

Tribe - Image - Apr 1993 1-3 plus variant #1

New Warriors - Marvel - July 1990, 1 - 75 plus annual 1 - 4

Additons to exsisting sets

X-Force - 50 variant cover, Annuals 1995 (...and Cable), 1996 (....and Cable), 1997 (....and Cable), 1998 (...../Champions) and 1999

Putting together my X-force collection and noticed that some issues were missing from the run.

Thanks so much!

Gemma, forgive me if this was already asked for but

Legends of the Mouse Guard

Archaia, Dave Petersen

How about just expanding the existing Mouse Guard set with these? That's what has been done with the other story arcs so far ... :shrug:

• Administrator
I have some books at CGC that I would like to see sets for:

Fear Itself

Tribe

My Friend Dahmer

Thank you.

Gemma,

If I may refine this post....

New Sets

Tribe - Image - Apr 1993 1-3 plus variant #1

New Warriors - Marvel - July 1990, 1 - 75 plus annual 1 - 4

Additons to exsisting sets

X-Force - 50 variant cover, Annuals 1995 (...and Cable), 1996 (....and Cable), 1997 (....and Cable), 1998 (...../Champions) and 1999

Putting together my X-force collection and noticed that some issues were missing from the run.

Thanks so much!

I don't show a variant cover listed as graded other than the two variants already in the set nor the Annuals (other than the ones already in the set). Also, the only X-Force and Cable nn issue graded is from 1997 but I will add that issue to the set.

gemma i know this prob isn't part of your duties but why not put a search into the regestry

i don't mean for members, i'm talking books.......you know to see if book x is already part of a set bc at the moment the only way is to add the set, look for the book and if not there delete the set, what happenes if it's not part of the set you think it is

the batman 1shots are like this, have the harley quinn and by random chanch i added that set to find the book and happened to find it

like best cellers 1 far as i know it's a goon prototype and have no clue if it's in the regretry or not but i do know it's not part of the goon set (that i could see)

Gemma,

Three suggestions:

1. Can we add a search feature so I can enter a CGC number then search for a set to add it to?

2. Can we add a feature to be able to add individual comics, which are NOT part of a set? This would allow us to track all of our comics on line, even if there were not a set to add them to.

3. Please add the Havok / Wolverine Meltdown set.

regards

frostking70

gemma i know this prob isn't part of your duties but why not put a search into the regestry

i don't mean for members, i'm talking books.......you know to see if book x is already part of a set bc at the moment the only way is to add the set, look for the book and if not there delete the set, what happenes if it's not part of the set you think it is

the batman 1shots are like this, have the harley quinn and by random chanch i added that set to find the book and happened to find it

like best cellers 1 far as i know it's a goon prototype and have no clue if it's in the regretry or not but i do know it's not part of the goon set (that i could see)

Why can't you just look at other peoples' sets? For instance, I don't have a Goon set, but that doesn't mean I can't look at any of the Goon sets and see which books are in the actual set ...

(And, no, Best Cellars isn't in there)

Not really - if you go to the main page for any set, you can click on the link directly below the title that says "All Comics/Scores in XXX" which will give you a list of all books that are in the set.

The nice thing about that link is that it doesn't matter whether there are any sets registered or not.

Check it out on the page for the Goon set, for instance:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=1215

ok...didn't know you could even do that ty

let me use a different example lol it's the 1st book to pop into my head bazzar sex 9

i have the book & want to add it to the regersty but have no clue if it's on there or even part of a set, being able to search for said book would be nice

i know this happened with a bunch of my lady death books, came across them by accident while looking for another set in the L's and my evil ernie LE 1 found it in the set by accident where a search could have found it right away

Well, even if this search functionality was implemented, you still wouldn't get any results with a search for "bazzar sex 9" :)

I get what you're saying now, though - yeah, it would be neat if you could do a search for individual books (like Bizarre Sex #9) and see which sets (if any) they belonged to.

lol spelling was not my subject in school and sound out most of my words if i don't know them by heart.....bizarre happens to be one of them

damit i just remembered there were a few lady deaths that weren't in that set that do belong there (i think) i'll get you a list tomm gemma

• Administrator

Would the Goon Registry users like to have the Best Cellars #1 added to the set? (just checking before it is added)

Unfortunately the search function that you are describing is linked into the upgrade to allow custom sets, so I have been told that one cannot be done without the other and I know that the custom sets will not be added in the near future (definitely not this year). Sorry for the inconvenience.

that's fine was just brining it up as a nice feature to have and something to keep in mind going foward :sumo:

on the goon set

i don't collect goon i happen to get that book though and with it being a prototype i would think it counts......but it would be better for goon collectors to make that decision (shrug)

lol the points would be nice but i'm also fine without them (thumbs u