• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your three current favourite comics

182 posts in this topic

Currently:

MysteryMen3-2.jpg

TarzanSS20.jpg

MoreFun54.jpg

whoa! those sure don't reek, my meek greek geek. and thanks for the peek at those that you seeked [g.a.tor, it's "sought"--i just used poetic license. don't let me see you using it the wrong way, it will further indict those uf degrees].

whoa! those sure don't reek, my meek greek geek. and thanks for the peek at those that you seeked [g.a.tor, it's "sought"--i just used poetic license. don't let me see you using it the wrong way, it will further indict those uf degrees].

:acclaim:

"Straw-Man"?

I just don't have 3 favorites, I have hundreds of favorites, but these are 3 of the ones I like the best, that I already have scanned;)

ww70001-1.jpg

fantastic220001.jpg

[sungirl1.jpg

sha', i know that there are a buncha boardies that have claimed dibs on the larson should you decide to part with it. i know i am not, heretofore, on that list. but since i'm your favorite, shouldn't i be moved up to the top of the dibs list, if i ask really nicely? i'm asking. nicely.

"Straw-Man"?

30 years of "fake it 'til you make it" with straw-man arguments in my practice, babyyyyyyyyyyy!

"Straw-Man"?

30 years of "fake it 'til you make it" with straw-man arguments in my practice, babyyyyyyyyyyy!

(worship)

I just don't have 3 favorites, I have hundreds of favorites, but these are 3 of the ones I like the best, that I already have scanned;)

ww70001-1.jpg

fantastic220001.jpg

[sungirl1.jpg

Awesome. Very nice selection, Sharon! :applause:

Those are all super kewl books.

hm My three for today are among the seven in my signature line; :sorry: I'm just in an indecisive mood. (shrug)

"Straw-Man"?

Yeah, right! What's the opposite of "shyster"?

"Straw-Man"?

"boldster?"

"Straw-Man"?

"boldster?"

Outgoingster

"Straw-Man"?

"boldster?"

Isnt "boldster" another word for "bedrock"? [Think about it...]