• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your three current favourite comics

182 posts in this topic

I'd have to eat a lot more Wheaties

Drink more beer instead (thumbs u

October's, koko's and Bedrock's would make a splashy set of nine! (thumbs u

I really had to think on which 3 Comics I'm most happy with. So I narrowed it down by thinking "which books do I like to show off the most?"

Well, the top one is Batman #1. I always thought I had waited too long to get a copy, then fortune shown on me and I was able to trade for this copy, no cash involved. :whee:

scan0001.jpg

For number two, it was another hard choice. This is a book I have always wanted a copy of. I passed on a super nice one 12 years ago and it's eaten me up ever since. I finally was able to get this copy.

StartlingComics49.jpg

#3, how in the world to only pick one more. It ended up being another book I have always wanted in my collection. Here in the South, "Big" books are not plentiful. Thanks to the internet books are a lot easier to find. After 25 years I picked this up.

allamerican61.jpg

Over all I am surprised at my choices. I thought for sure my Single Series #20 would be right at the top, then what about WonderWorld #7? What I found out with this tread is I truly enjoy the books in my collection and am happy I have what I have. :acclaim:

Here are 3 of my favorites.
Everett, Eisner and Paul. I'm sensing we have a secret sci-fi fan lurking in the heart of Bangzoom. hm

Here are 3 of my favorites.
Everett, Eisner and Paul. I'm sensing we have a secret sci-fi fan lurking in the heart of Bangzoom. hm

We certainly have a man with taste.