• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT??? Whats it take to get a custom title?

89 posts in this topic

do you want suggestions for your new title? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

that could be dangerous! 27_laughing.gif

How's the saying go...."Be careful what you wish for....it may come true"... insane.gif

I'm not wishing for anything, just answering the question in a candid way. I asked a few people how they got their titles, and it was "If you're in with Arch, just send him a PM".

As I'm obviously no t"in" with the Forum Brass, why bother?

How's the saying go...."Be careful what you wish for....it may come true"... insane.gif

I'm not wishing for anything, just answering the question in a candid way. I asked a few people how they got their titles, and it was "If you're in with Arch, just send him a PM".

so it's not what you know, it's who you know thumbsup2.gif

Damn, and here I thought "clicks" were over with in High School. Looks like the Jocks are picking on us comic nerds again.

893whatthe.gif

I aint "in with Arch" either...all I did was drop a quick PM asking..."Howzabout giving me a custom title"...an hour later ...viola .... smile.gif

I aint "in with Arch" either...all I did was drop a quick PM asking..."Howzabout giving me a custom title"...an hour later ...viola .... smile.gif

I rest my case. acclaim.gif

Usually custom titles are given to board members that stand out in one way or another.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I've been standing the Forum Ledge for years.

No seriously, how did you get yours?

I believe BOC and a few other guys mentioned that I should get a title for my scam busting way back when smile.gif You definitely deserve a title along the lines of pessimism smile.gif