• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT??? Whats it take to get a custom title?

89 posts in this topic

Brock,

I haven't gone back and looked, but I'll bet if you checked, you'd see that at least half the name calling in his threads starts with someone else taking a shot at him. I don't know Bugaboo aside from these boards, and sure he can be a pain in the butt if you're arguing with him, but my sense of him is that he usually keeps it on topic and not personal unless someone gets personal with him first. Sure, it gets ugly then, but that's usually because the person he's arguing with isn't as good at slinging the insults as he is. But to blame him for the fight would be akin to punishing only the big kid who won the fight when the little kid came up and tried to cold [!@#%^&^] him during the middle of a regular discussion.

27_laughing.gif You know nothing of Bug. The insufficiently_thoughtful_person can barely string together three sentences without spurting off with some puerile (often perverse) remark. And that's not even the real problem... the problem comes when he REPEATS the same nonsense over and over and over again. He's a dullard in every sense of the word.

But don't get me wrong, a lot of the lowbrow jerkstains around here really seem to get a kick out of that sort of thing. Go figure.

Holy cr@p! Where have you been? 893whatthe.giftongue.gif

Er... I don't know what you're talking about. Why would you imply that I have been anywhere OTHER than here?? And hey, how about that Hammer, huh? How does THAT guy keep getting back in here?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

:::mental note: Kill Chrisco before he puts 2 and 2 together...:::

The irony is killing me.

Brock,

I haven't gone back and looked, but I'll bet if you checked, you'd see that at least half the name calling in his threads starts with someone else taking a shot at him. I don't know Bugaboo aside from these boards, and sure he can be a pain in the butt if you're arguing with him, but my sense of him is that he usually keeps it on topic and not personal unless someone gets personal with him first. Sure, it gets ugly then, but that's usually because the person he's arguing with isn't as good at slinging the insults as he is. But to blame him for the fight would be akin to punishing only the big kid who won the fight when the little kid came up and tried to cold [!@#%^&^] him during the middle of a regular discussion.

27_laughing.gif You know nothing of Bug. The insufficiently_thoughtful_person can barely string together three sentences without spurting off with some puerile (often perverse) remark. And that's not even the real problem... the problem comes when he REPEATS the same nonsense over and over and over again. He's a dullard in every sense of the word.

But don't get me wrong, a lot of the lowbrow jerkstains around here really seem to get a kick out of that sort of thing. Go figure.

There is a horrible liberal conspiracy going, of course, since that appears to be Marvelous/MMMmarvel/Bug's theory for everything, but we knew that. sign-rantpost.gif

most of my modding duties over on CPG are spent babysitting bugaboo, man that is a task in itself. 893frustrated.gif

More Bugaboo for me!

There is a horrible liberal conspiracy going, of course, since that appears to be Marvelous/MMMmarvel/Bug's theory for everything, but we knew that. sign-rantpost.gif

most of my modding duties over on CPG are spent babysitting bugaboo, man that is a task in itself. 893frustrated.gif

More Bugaboo for me!

Don't know who this Bug guy is, but it looks like his only crime was being Right. I mean look at the individuals that don't like him.

heres a thread .... hmmm....

Brockley allows Razz to insult Bug yet when Bug responds Brockley responds to Bug, yet doesn't with Razz, and that may not be seen in this thread but it happens..

they musy be afraid of this Razz person?

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/forum2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13652

heres a thread .... hmmm....

Brockley allows Razz to insult Bug yet when Bug responds Brockley responds to Bug, yet doesn't with Razz, and that may not be seen in this thread but it happens..

they musy be afraid of this Razz person?

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/forum2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13652

That Brockley guy looks and acts like a low grade pimp. We have some of those over here as well.

More Bugaboo for me!

Don't know who this Bug guy is, but it looks like his only crime was being Right. I mean look at the individuals that don't like him.

No, my problem with Bug is that he is a lying welcher (he owes me $50 on a bet and, since he's a lying scumbag, won't pay), has a myriad of shills and has been banned from the board NINE TIMES. Besides that, he's a peach of a guy.