• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT??? Whats it take to get a custom title?

89 posts in this topic

should we cry about this too?

Any discussion on the goings-on of CGC, the CGC Forums, various CGC sellers, and anything that could remotely be construed as negative, is not welcome.

Keep the wheels of commerce going boyz. 27_laughing.gif

I think if we all started getting custom titles, it'd just be a pain for the mods... unless they started letting us fill it in on registration or editing our profiles.

I'd like to reserve the title "Soup Nazi" if I ever get a custom one.

an hour later ...viola ....

viola.jpg

sign-offtopic.gif

should we cry about this too?

No, I was just wondering if that was like the VIOLA ArAich got from Arch after he PM'd him.

My bad, I thought you were playing violins for JC for not being a part of the "in-crowd". Which was also appropriate.

I will take the title....

The Poll Maker.....

Could I also use this if I ever become a Pro Wrestler

and let the Freudian inuendios commence.....

I think if we all started getting custom titles, it'd just be a pain for the mods... unless they started letting us fill it in on registration or editing our profiles.

I'd like to reserve the title "Soup Nazi" if I ever get a custom one.

Yet again another example of the mods exhibiting random practices. Some get custom titles, others don't.

You should be able to get a custom title after a certain number of posts, say 5000. Anything less, you get the standard title for that level.

Ian got his custom title from Lighthouse. We were all making names for Ian based on movies, and "The English Impatient" was fabulous. 'dogg's custom title came from him being a scam buster. Darth had his before I came onto the board. I have asked Arch to give Joanna "Forum Den Mother" more than once.

I don't think there's any [!@#%^&^] kissing going on. There is a horrible liberal conspiracy going, of course, since that appears to be Marvelous/MMMmarvel/Bug's theory for everything, but we knew that. sign-rantpost.gif

There is a horrible liberal conspiracy going, of course, since that appears to be Marvelous/MMMmarvel/Bug's theory for everything, but we knew that. sign-rantpost.gif

most of my modding duties over on CPG are spent babysitting bugaboo, man that is a task in itself. 893frustrated.gif

Why, because he doesn't back down when people call him names and he gives as good as he gets? Most of the people who argue with him can't string two coherent thoughts together and are nothing more than CGC haters who think that because collectors pay $50 for a modern in CGC 9.8, it is "all CGC's fault" that the entire comic industry will eventually come crashing down. Bug may be controversial, but he's one of the few people over on your board in the two sections I read (General Discussion and Professionally Graded Comics) who has the reasoning power beyond a third grade level. I don't spend as much time arguing with the CGC haters as he does, but I find them just as sophomoric. sign-rantpost.gif

There is a horrible liberal conspiracy going, of course, since that appears to be Marvelous/MMMmarvel/Bug's theory for everything, but we knew that. sign-rantpost.gif

most of my modding duties over on CPG are spent babysitting bugaboo, man that is a task in itself. 893frustrated.gif

Butterface

893whatthe.gif

I think all the people repeatedly crying about not getting a custom title should be inducted into the "Crybaby Crew", and forever carry that as their custom title! 27_laughing.gif