• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On speaking terms and trying to solve the problem

448 posts in this topic

There's no other outcome.

Philosophically, there may be no other outcome, but in reality, there are other avenues.

Negative feedback can be retracted now. It's not your father's negs.

Negative feedback can be retracted, but it takes both sides to work it out. Zilla has (1) blocked him (2) washed his hands of him and (3) told him to fahr zur holle.

...and now he will lose the books and the money. He states that he has the information for me to recover the books, but doesn't want to provide it, although I have indicated that I wouldn't mind to drive 30 miles to recover the books (after a verification that is)... I've always tried to resolve this case, he never cared in the first place....

If you mean you get to keep both then you will be a criminal. There may be no real consequences to your criminal actions, but they are what they are. Just because he may have allegedly been brusk or even douchie doesn't mean you get $150 in free stuff.

I've already reacted to this... I didn't mean I would keep the books and the money... IMHO the package is lost, and will not be delivered to me....

...and now he will lose the books and the money. He states that he has the information for me to recover the books, but doesn't want to provide it, although I have indicated that I wouldn't mind to drive 30 miles to recover the books (after a verification that is)... I've always tried to resolve this case, he never cared in the first place....

You exhibit characteristics of a completely unreasonable person and are likely a buttsniffer.

A sip of this will solve your problem.....or, at second glance, take the whole bottle.... if you fancy it, and it seems you do, you can insert the bottle rectally...

:applause:

Philosophically, there may be no other outcome, but in reality, there are other avenues.

Negative feedback can be retracted, but it takes both sides to work it out. Zilla has (1) blocked him (2) washed his hands of him and (3) told him to fahr zur holle.

If you mean you get to keep both then you will be a criminal. There may be no real consequences to your criminal actions, but they are what they are. Just because he may have allegedly been brusk or even douchie doesn't mean you get $150 in free stuff.

I've already reacted to this... I didn't mean I would keep the books and the money... IMHO the package is lost, and will not be delivered to me....

So when the package is returned to Michigan after you didn't pick it up from the post office in Germany - because the German postal system screwed up, NOT Zilla - what will you say then?

Because that's what the tracking info - the only thing we have to go on - is showing.

Good, because you were ruining my impression of Germans as good rules followers/orders takers (though my half German wife is a pretty good order giver and my half German father really didn't follow any rules at all...), the Dutch on the other hand....

Seriously, how do you reach this conclusion so quickly when international shipping is involved.

Honestly, this is were the problem is. You've jumped the gun so badly in every way. From being concerned, from wanting the seller to do something he can't and shouldn't yet, from negging him, to publicly smearing him in the hopes of damaging his rep. All of it way too early. I'm betting about 20 collectors AND dealers have blocked you on ebay just from this thread.

You're waaay wrong on this one.

So when the package is returned to Michigan after you didn't pick it up from the post office in Germany - because the German postal system screwed up, NOT Zilla - what will you say then?

Because that's what the tracking info - the only thing we have to go on - is showing.

Geez...are you related? This is exactly what got me pissed off in the first place.... The books are NOT in the damn post-office (or anywhere near my home)....Christ... I can just as well talk to my little friend!!

Just as an aside, I sent a two day priority mail package to GACollectibles in Boston on June 28. He still hasn't received it.

Maybe they are also at my post-office......anyone else missing books?

Just as an aside, I sent a two day priority mail package to GACollectibles in Boston on June 28. He still hasn't received it.

I've been waiting for letter mail for nearly 2 weeks when the stuff usually shows up in 3-4 days.

Something is causing the postal system to work really slow lately (US and Canada).

Might have something to do with summer holidays and being understaffed due to vacation.

You need to chill out and give it a few weeks for things to fall into place.

Along the line of completely pointless and irrelevant information, I just took a giant *spoon* after having one of the best chile dogs I've ever eaten.

How do they do them in Santa Fe? With green chile sauce?

What else can I do? However I seriously doubt that things will fall into place, since there hasn't been an update since the 1st. of July (at least as far as USPS is concerned)..

Maybe he needs to hang out with Brett Chilman in Australia....

hm

I don't get where the disconnect is. USPS tracking says they are in Germany. What can/could Lange's have done? Still waiting for the answer to that one.

Uhhhh.... maybe read my posts in this thread?

Along the line of completely pointless and irrelevant information, I just took a giant *spoon* after having one of the best chile dogs I've ever eaten.

Chili, unless of course the dog was so good it was international.