• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 2011 Overstreet discussion thread

144 posts in this topic

I know we've still got two more days until its release at SDCC, but I thought we should have a thread to discuss any notable increases/decreases, errors, VintageComics full-page ads, Donut's extensive "Market Report", etc.

I know we've still got two more days until its release at SDCC, but I thought we should have a thread to discuss any notable increases/decreases, errors, VintageComics full-page ads, Donut's extensive "Market Report", etc.

What day is the official public release of the new OSPG?

I have heard at least 3 conflicting dates (shrug)

First time since 1982 I didn't order one. Maybe I'll try to pick one up as cheaply as possible in a few months.

This one is going to be a collectors item.

:baiting:

First time since 1982 I didn't order one. Maybe I'll try to pick one up as cheaply as possible in a few months.

Don't you have a mutant sammich to defeat? It's already destroyed half of Buffalo. Not the worst thing for the city from what I understand.

Is it polybagged?

I've been purchasing the guide for 30 years but may not this year. As much

as I appreciate the information that the guide contains I realize that very little

changes year to year.

Not so!

I have the guide in front of me right now, and, upon glancing for the most important stuff first, can verify that The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #1 sky-rocketed 1.12% (but only in 9.2)!

Don't you have a mutant sammich to defeat? It's already destroyed half of Buffalo. Not the worst thing for the city from what I understand.

:roflmao:

Like a stealth comedy ninja, he strikes from nowhere, leaving his victims gasping for air, clutching their stomachs which ache from laughter...then he melts back into the shadows, waiting for his next opportunity to make people spit their drinks out onto their monitors..........

NinjaDissapear.gif