• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL: What to Invest in? Tec 29, Batman 1, AF 15?

What would you invest in?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. What would you invest in?

26 posts in this topic

Curiosity Poll. What is the best to invest in? Or What would you do, be it for sole enjoyment or investment, or both?

Just a fun poll, on a few fun books, thats all.

You can pick only one.

EDIT: * I made a mistake in the poll the third choice should be CGC 6.5/7.0, consider all in CGC terms on this poll, and the last choice should be CGC 5.0 on the Af15 and CGC 5.0 also on the ASM 1 with about a 1/3 of your budget left over

Batman #1, its the book I hope to afford in a couple of years.

If Nick accepted Kidneys as payment I'd be sending one now to Comicana for the Batman #1 they have :cloud9:

Yeah, these are all win-win-win situations to me. I went with the highest possible graded AF 15 but it's really splitting hairs at this point. I could see an argument for pretty much either AF 15 option or the Batman 1. While I love the TEC 29 cover, I don't think it has the same level of significance to me to edge out Spidey. But, as you know all too well, those Pre-Robin TECs just don't know how to decrease in value, do they? lol

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is TEC #29? Do we not mean TEC #27?

Just asking - not much of a GA person...

I think they said Tec 29 instead of 27 because 27 isn't in the same ballpark in terms of money. It's much more expensive than the other books in question (based on my knowledge).

Tec 29 is the 2nd cover of Batman (3rd story).

Tec29.jpg