• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Single Pages of Grail Comics?

25 posts in this topic

My interest was recently piqued for a single page of Action Comics #1. Unfortunately pages that actually contain Superman are out of my range.

So I was wondering if single pages from other grail comics are also slabbed by CGC and sold on the market, for example, I would also love to have a page of Detective Comics 27 that features Batman.

I had a sandwich for lunch today.

Classic! lol

Seriously though, I think a DC27 page would be sweet!! But likely not much cheaper than an Action1 page.

They would slab it. The trick is finding the guy who has a random page or one already slabbed. It'd be a shame if someone separated a coverless or incomplete Tec 27 for this purpose.

My interest was recently peaked for a single page of Action Comics #1. Unfortunately pages that actually contain Superman are out of my range.

So I was wondering if single pages from other grail comics are also slabbed by CGC and sold on the market, for example, I would also love to have a page of Detective Comics 27 that features Batman.

piqued

For the most bang for your buck, make sure the page is pressed before submitting.