• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to MANNUP & show your OCD books!

129 posts in this topic

P7260560.jpg

Traded for the comic book on the left, which has amateur restoration, in 1975. Traded a rare Donald Duck cartoon poster (Drip Dippy Donald) and a stack of comics for the book, but was in college and did not have $375. Bought the copy on the right several years ago on eBay for several hundred dollars. The cartoon posters are tough to find.

Excellent books :applause:

I really need to get a copy for my collection

mmc1001-1.jpg

HOLY :o

I can do one better and put my new Oct 8.0 mod copy next to my Nov Allentown copy , just didn't have a pic of them together :o

My Gawd. Just when I think I'm doing well in life and can finally afford a key book or two, I see this and I feel like I should just give up with comics altogether :o:D

Unbelievable. NICE! (worship)(worship)(worship):applause:

17 years of collecting Catman #28 can get you this!

DSC01934.jpg

This one impresses me... that's a tough book to find in nice shape! I've wanted one for a while now.

that church copy is a STUNNER!!!!!

most I have ever had at one time was 5...have 3 now, but it is a tough book above 6.0 for sure (thumbs u

mmc1001-1.jpg

HOLY :o

I can do one better and put my new Oct 8.0 mod copy next to my Nov Allentown copy , just didn't have a pic of them together :o

Nice work, Gator. Super cool because you have both the October and November copies. (thumbs u

Gator, very impressive !!!
My favorite pic of all time is when I had 17 supes 14s. Spread them out on pool table. I thought I posted here on boards problem is I can't find the jpg doh!

Gator, very impressive !!!
My favorite pic of all time is when I had 17 supes 14s. Spread them out on pool table. I thought I posted here on boards problem is I can't find the jpg doh!

Couldn't find it running a board search either ... not that I recall seeing it either. I only remember your Supes 14 sale thread but you had fewer than 17 by then.

Maybe you meant 7 Supes 14, not 17, in which case, here's the pic :thumbsup:

sup147001.jpg

Btw, that's one book I wish I had bought before it rose in value. I could have back when I was searching high and low for books in my synchronic collection. Oh well. That ship has sailed but still plenty of books for me to collect.