• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The RESPECT issue... viable on online forums?

96 posts in this topic

that was evil laughter btw..you know you will always be TimD to me..and I would never post your secret identity..

;)

honestly you would kick my azz

but I actually have TWO pics of you ..

sadly I did not put you in my valentines thread..I think you have lost that lovin feelin

hm

I stole one of you and a certain other friend of mine..

sadly never got a pic of us together you reclusive sob..

we could have had a lot of fun back in the boardies days..

I just know there are a ton of those pics around I just don't know where they are..but I miss all the pictures we lost in the fire..not just of friends (cannot be replaced ones from cons,hotel rooms,restaurants and times gone by) but the family ones too..

no talkie you sorta sucks..I like my verbose TD72

censorship sucks..

and I cannot find my patron Tshirt with this image on it..I hope it is in storage..I lost my other censorship sucks Tshirts in the fire..but you should really have this as your avatar if you will be keeping mum/mime

whatev

122256.jpg.78330fae76d2f231f9682533239f152e.jpg

Maybe if you stop buying eveyone's cast off PLODs, your street cred will rise. (shrug)

I am curious what exactly is he doing with these books. Are you hinting that he is doing something not on the up and up with them?

I doubt it or else he would have been more secretive about it. I imagine he probably thinks the purple label stigma will go away and the comics are undervalued right now.

meh

(tsk)

lol

I just know there are a ton of those pics around I just don't know where they are..but I miss all the pictures we lost in the fire..not just of friends (cannot be replaced ones from cons,hotel rooms,restaurants and times gone by) but the family ones too..

:(

meh

(tsk)

you will never know..

lol

:(

I could see it now ..you attend the next con in costume..as a freaking mime

and get pummeled..because mimes are well ..ridiculous

(although one year while wearing my Harley Quinn outfit someone asked if I was an "evil type of mime" I was sort of insulted lol)

Cal, you like to think of yourself as a business man, an entrepreneur, a canny go-getter. As such, let me ask you this...

You run a store, a very successful store, and 95% of people who come through the doors are happy with how you operate.

However, there's that 5% who aren't.

As a canny business man, do you think it's a sensible strategy to change the fundamentals of the store in the hope that you appease the 5%, but potentially lose a large chunk of the 95%? (shrug)

That all depends on who agrees with him.

It's all about principal. Not logic or rationale.

Cal, you like to think of yourself as a business man, an entrepreneur, a canny go-getter. As such, let me ask you this...

You run a store, a very successful store, and 95% of people who come through the doors are happy with how you operate.

As a canny business man, do you think it's a sensible strategy to change the fundamentals of the store in the hope that you appease the 5%, but potentially lose a large chunk of the 95%? (shrug)

Extremely happy with how the eBay is working these days. Happy enough to not tinker with the success.

My Customers don't get hassled as they don't have a Chat Board to latch onto.

In time I will figure something out.

I just got up this morning, and the first thing I did was to check to see if I got a response from the top brass from the Collector's Society. I don't see it so I gotta get up, see where all this is at.

Thank you for your Inquiry

Determined CAL

I just got up this morning, and the first thing I did was to check to see if I got a response from the top brass from the Collector's Society. I don't see it so I gotta get up, see where all this is at.

Please keep us up-to-date.

Cal doesn't really rate Arch...

Been thinking about this for a long, long time.

Nothing for me to gain on this Forum.

I already got my eBay machine going. I have my stocks, Trust Funds, about 300,000 Silver age comics, good spouse, children. Sports cards, baseball memorabilia, posters, coins, trophies from Poker, new vehicles every year, true and real friends in real life.I already have anything I could want. Nothing here for me and I tried twice.

Nothing here but Trolls to harrass the good ones and even the Moderator can't stay neutral. See Arch who is a piece of in my book.

Cal doesn't really rate Arch...

Been thinking about this for a long, long time.

Nothing for me to gain on this Forum.

I already got my eBay machine going. I have my stocks, Trust Funds, about 300,000 Silver age comics, good spouse, children. Sports cards, baseball memorabilia, posters, coins, trophies from Poker, new vehicles every year, true and real friends in real life.I already have anything I could want. Nothing here for me and I tried twice.

Nothing here but Trolls to harrass the good ones and even the Moderator can't stay neutral. See Arch who is a piece of in my book.

Cal who has way too much time on his hands. :facepalm: FFB was right.

Extremely happy with how the eBay is working these days. Happy enough to not tinker with the success.

My Customers don't get hassled as they don't have a Chat Board to latch onto.

In time I will figure something out.

Thank you for your Inquiry

Determined CAL

If nothing else you've got to admire the drive the determination...the first thing Cal did this morning was get up and then when there wasn't a message from the TOP BRASS at the Collector's Society waiting in his inbox he got up again...was the outcome any different Cal hm:screwy:

No, that was NOT the response from management... doh!

CAL still working away...

I already got my eBay machine going. I have my stocks, Trust Funds, about 300,000 Silver age comics, good spouse, children. Sports cards, baseball memorabilia, posters, coins, trophies from Poker, new vehicles every year, true and real friends in real life.I already have anything I could want.

I have been fortunate enough in my life to learn that the person telling you how much money they make, how many cars they drive and how many stocks they own - are the people who have absolutely nothing of the kind.

No, that was NOT the response from management... doh!

CAL still working away...

Let me save you some time ...

Much like every other time where you've felt the need to call CGC and whine about this or that, the response you will receive will be one of professional & polite indifference. Whilst they listen to you exhale hot air & go through your laundry list of perceived board slights, they will, in fact, be remarking to one another that you're nuttier than the winter hoard put together by Sir Squirrel-A-Lot, champion of all nut-collecting rodents within the northern hemisphere.

I realize this might come as a bit of shock, considering your hugely overblown ego precludes your brain from engaging in what other people might refer to as "rational thought", but CGC truly doesn't care about you & your harebrained schemes. They will gladly take your money & grade your books, but if you think that they're seriously considering a business proposal from a paranoid lunatic who refers to themselves in the 3rd person, I'd like to propose that your self-appointed title is changed from "King of IMSM" to "King of Delusion".

I think it's time to face the facts, Cal - it's not them, it's you :foryou: